• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First Rugby League 2 movie to hit the web

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jun 18 2005, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jun 18 2005, 10:26 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 17 2005, 03:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Jun 17 2005, 02:52 PM

also mario or anyone - is franchise club AND country?

features_main.gif

near the middle
I look forward to playing you then Sanzar -

side view only though - and bear in mind how easily I can spot the play (hehe).

<

thanks for the info - I don't like going to commercial sites like sidhe's etc - woodward is in the country - that's as much spin as I need. [/b]
Fair enough.

We'll definately have to have a match now!
<
We'll do a state of Origin class
<

2 Questions

1 ) Do Players age during the Franchise Mode

2 ) Do they retire, if so, does the computer generate new ones to replace them?

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 19 2005, 12:32 AM
2 Questions

Mario said that players do not age therefore they do not retire and the computer doesn't generate any new players. Sorry to disappoint you.

Originally posted by Morgs+Jun 19 2005, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Morgs @ Jun 19 2005, 01:21 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jun 19 2005, 12:32 AM
2 Questions

Mario said that players do not age therefore they do not retire and the computer doesn't generate any new players. Sorry to disappoint you. [/b]
Not much of a problem really - PES3 didn't have aging either and at the time it was the best franchise/master league type thing going around.

What Mario hasn't said is if Super league can be played in Franchise mode as well, or whether franchise works like PES, with all teams from both comps. availiable in one league........

Originally posted by NZL fan+Jun 19 2005, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Jun 19 2005, 09:59 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Morgs@Jun 19 2005, 01:21 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jun 19 2005, 12:32 AM
2 Questions

Mario said that players do not age therefore they do not retire and the computer doesn't generate any new players. Sorry to disappoint you.
Not much of a problem really - PES3 didn't have aging either and at the time it was the best franchise/master league type thing going around.

What Mario hasn't said is if Super league can be played in Franchise mode as well, or whether franchise works like PES, with all teams from both comps. availiable in one league........ [/b]
ESPN NHL and the Madden Series easily have the best Franchise Modes in terms of features and realisim

I get first shots on Sanzar with Queensland. I'm going to carve you a new A hole buddy. Not literally. Unless Hopoate some how makes his way into the side. Then I most likely will.

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 20 2005, 02:04 AM
I get first shots on Sanzar with Queensland. I'm going to carve you a new A hole buddy. Not literally. Unless Hopoate some how makes his way into the side. Then I most likely will.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Challenge accepted Caintoad! I can't wait! We can finally all play eachother in this thing
<
<
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Jun 20 2005, 01:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jun 20 2005, 01:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jun 20 2005, 02:04 AM
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Challenge accepted Caintoad! I can't wait! We can finally all play eachother in this thing
<
<
<
[/b]
I am a kiwi 0but I also am Queensland through and through.
<

However I have been downscaled from broadband to DU!! - I will need broadband to play yeah? Right - the planning begins!

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jun 20 2005, 02:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jun 20 2005, 02:00 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 20 2005, 01:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
<
<
<

However I have been downscaled from broadband to DU!! - I will need broadband to play yeah? Right - the planning begins! [/b]
Why would you sign with the Queenslanders as a kiwi??? Oh I know, because you feel sympathy for them in the Rugby right?
<
<
<

What did you think of Joey's performance loslover?

why must every new zealander or pacific islander go for Queensland?

majority of my school go for them......im probably the only islander that goes for NSW!!

WHY!?!? WHY!?!?!?..............WHY ME!!!???

----------------------------------( FORCE FIELD )--------------------------------

i cant wait to play rugby league online!!!

when it comes out we should put up a sticky for tournements or so....

......i cant wait!!!

Originally posted by kinkon89@Jun 20 2005, 06:35 PM

majority of my school go for them......im probably the only islander that goes for NSW!!

----------------------------------( FORCE FIELD )--------------------------------

......i cant wait!!!
It's a valid question. Why any outsider would want to associate themselves with a bunch of inbreeding mutants is beyond contemplation!

For some reason I go for Queensland as well.

I used to like watching big Mal play as a kid so he's probably why

Originally posted by sanzar+Jun 20 2005, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jun 20 2005, 06:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Jun 20 2005, 06:35 PM

......i cant wait!!!
It's a valid question. Why any outsider would want to associate themselves with a bunch of inbreeding mutants is beyond contemplation! [/b]
Exactly, hence the reason we support Queensland over New South Wales...

Originally posted by Ripper+Jun 20 2005, 07:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jun 20 2005, 07:27 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 20 2005, 06:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Jun 20 2005, 06:35 PM

......i cant wait!!!

It's a valid question. Why any outsider would want to associate themselves with a bunch of inbreeding mutants is beyond contemplation!
Exactly, hence the reason we support Queensland over New South Wales... [/b]
Are you saying Queenslanders and New Zealanders are both mutant, inbreeding freaks?

I spose NSW players seem to be, well, date-raping binge drinking drug taking homosexuals. Plus Brad Thorn is the man.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jun 20 2005, 06:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jun 20 2005, 06:14 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Jun 20 2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 20 2005, 01:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
<
<

<

However I have been downscaled from broadband to DU!! - I will need broadband to play yeah? Right - the planning begins!
Why would you sign with the Queenslanders as a kiwi??? Oh I know, because you feel sympathy for them in the Rugby right?
<
<
<

What did you think of Joey's performance loslover? [/b]
Hahaha!

I support Queensland because they use the might of their hearts to overcome insurmountable odds and prevail...even with a worse team.

Have supported Queensland since the famous win around 89-90 - one of the two.

<<what did I think of Joey's performance?>>

I thought he was awesome...but then I knew he would be regardless of being a Queensland fan and had a punt at the TAB against my team - and won.

that is why I gloat about my sports predictions etc - because I am a passionate, obnoxious asshole and then I turn around and coldly and unemotionally call games exactly right (most of the time). Separation of the heart and the head...until kick off!....is crucial.

Why would anyone support NSW - they have better players and are wankers (no offence) - but you know what I mean...Anasta and gay boys like that etc....Of course as underdogs , NZ will back Queensland for the most part.

We didn't pick the team - they picked us.

NZ NSW fans however are always people who picked NSW with no basis. For there is none. If you are a NSWelshman...well, that's a different story.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jun 20 2005, 07:46 PM
I spose NSW players seem to be, well, date-raping binge drinking drug taking homosexuals. Plus Brad Thorn is the man.
Lol.

We should probably start up a TRF clan. I'd imagine there'd be a few rugby league forums doing the same.

Mariiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Have you changed the passing...played thid game the other day (first one) and thought,

Why buy another....I'm a gamer - so don't give a flying f*** abotu graphics (not for 200 dollars).....

If passing not fixed, tackling accuracy and control improved and change player button shifted (I mean Jesus H Christ what a f**king pain in the a-hole!!!)....then I'm just sticking with this. I don't buy updates of games unless they have significant gameplay updates..not options and graphics...that is the domain of the dark side (EA) and their Lord Sith (Darth Wilson)....I can hear him now...

"Bring Loslover and the trf members to me...I will deal with them myself..."

But he doesn't know...that the force is strong with this one.
<

COME ON

MMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOO!!!

I'll cancel that pre-order, I will, gp store don't mind....I'll do it!!!!!!

Originally posted by Los Lover@Jun 20 2005, 08:06 PM
Why would anyone support NSW - they have better players and are wankers (no offence) - but you know what I mean...Anasta and gay boys like that etc....Of course as underdogs , NZ will back Queensland for the most part.
Isn't that the same reason most of NZ hate Aukland in the S12 though
<
? It's pretty much what my kiwi mates say (none are from aukland, and they all hate you guys) I thought you'd sympathise
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jun 20 2005, 08:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jun 20 2005, 08:06 PM)</div>
I support Queensland because they use the might of their hearts to overcome insurmountable odds and prevail...even with a worse team.[/b]

Queensland Origin teams always come up looking pretty strong. I don't know how many qlder's would agree on your judgement that they are inferior to us... and for the record, it's still 50% win loss ratio for both Qld and NSW, so you can't say our boys are exactly lacking passion...

<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jun 20 2005, 07:46 PM
I spose NSW players seem to be, well, date-raping binge drinking drug taking homosexuals.

Nah, thats just Cantabery
<

Still, there haven't been many blokes bashing their pregnant girl friends in order to try and kill an unborn baby, out this way.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jun 20 2005, 07:46 PM
Plus Brad Thorn is the man.
Most of us know him as a turncoat... and after ******* off out of NZ rugby because the selectors no longer rated him, I'd have thought you boys would to! Los talks about the queenslanders having heart, this ******** has none of that! Instead of trying to improve his game and make his way back into the AB's, he just turned and ran back to the easy path... he's a loser.

Latest posts