• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Flood Control

H

Hazey

Hey guys,

Whenever I'm online, I usually hit the 'view new posts' button to see what discussions have been replied to etc. and about every third time I do this (obviously not straight after each other), I get this message:

"Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 20 seconds before trying again."

Just wondering if there's anyway to prevent getting this?

Thanks,

Hazey

Flood control is in plase as a deterrant for spammer, especially advertisers who like to post links in every thread on the forum (which has happened before).

I'm afraid you're just going to have to live with it.

I thought i was gonna have a topic about a bunch of northerners moaning about how bad the rain has been recently....

Okay, thank you, I realised it was an admin control for some reason, just wondered if there was anything I could do to try and prevent it occuring - it's not a major problem in my life. :p

As for:

*panics*

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite? :S[/b]

I thought that was a f'ing brilliant post!!! :D

I thought i was gonna have a topic about a bunch of northerners moaning about how bad the rain has been recently.... [/b]

Well in the North of England it isn't called flood control more...birth control. Have to keep the poverty levels down somehow.

Flood control`s actually a pretty simple 3-step process. Here goes:

1- Pick (Toby) Flood to start at flyhalf for the England-SA RWC group game

2- Pick Butch James as Bok flyhalf for said game, with instructions to "head hunt" said flood

3- Sit back and watch "Flood control" being carried out.......

As you were gents.

Flood control`s actually a pretty simple 3-step process. Here goes:

1- Pick (Toby) Flood to start at flyhalf for the England-SA RWC group game

2- Pick Butch James as Bok flyhalf for said game, with instructions to "head hunt" said flood

3- Sit back and watch "Flood control" being carried out.......

As you were gents.

[/b]

A sound theorey, however you forget that Brian "no imagination" Ashton will be picking a Horrible Italian c*** to play that game, who only knows one method of play; Make up of a lack of any real talent by physically assaulting opposition Fly Halfs.

Of course, the other 14 players will be able to carry out Flood Control quite happily.

Latest posts