TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

So jealous. Can't find Tsukemen Ramen here in the UK. The one I had in London Ippudo was poor in comparison and it was only a summer special. Try Tsukiji market for good sushi, but to be fair you could go to most places to get it. One of the best was in a shopping mall in Shibuya, near where the statue of the dog is - Hachiko.
Headed to Shibuya tomorrow so will keep an eye out,
Fish market is closed because of coronavirus so unfortunately having to miss that (it was on my list before)

The_Blindside

International
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Headed to Shibuya tomorrow so will keep an eye out,
Fish market is closed because of coronavirus so unfortunately having to miss that (it was on my list before)
F13C1678-C72F-429F-BBD4-231DF1A15B45.jpeg

If you have access to 4G and google maps then just follow the directions on your phone. Snippet from google maps above in comparison to the statue. IIRC you go through the downstairs super market and this sushi place is right at the back.

Scroll to 26 secs of below vid of what it looks like. Of course you got to do the Shibuya crossing which is just nuts.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

View attachment 8108

If you have access to 4G and google maps then just follow the directions on your phone. Snippet from google maps above in comparison to the statue. IIRC you go through the downstairs super market and this sushi place is right at the back.

Scroll to 26 secs of below vid of what it looks like. Of course you got to do the Shibuya crossing which is just nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiSu0iQTc-TXrDnyHjzDNfZ-qyTH7y1uD
Beauty, I've got a pocket WiFi so will definitely hit this up tomorrow

The_Blindside

International
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

AA46A061-011B-4670-A7A5-59F413E8DDE2.jpeg

I love this ice cream lolly. The perfect blend of lolly and ice-cream. May Walls never discontinue it.

The_Blindside

International
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Shim Ramyun noodles. Only put in half the soup base, which was hot enough for me.

The_Blindside

International
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

First McDonald’s in 3 months. Quarter pounder with cheese meal. Fecking’ upped their prices to £5.09.:mad:

Old Hooker

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

I’ve been getting through wasabi peas at an alarming rate during lockdown. Love them!

The_Blindside

International
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Haddock in matzomeal, rather than batter and chips from my local fish and chip shop with a Vitus Weizenbock beer.

Also Tavuk Izgara - boneless chicken leg grilled over charcoal Served with flat bread and salad From my local Turkish takeaway.

both missed during lockdown and happily devoured since takeaways have reopened.

Last edited:

Tallshort

International
Reaction score
Country Flag

Poland

Club or Nation

Leicester

Never even heard of Sumac until the other day. Its a Turkish spice that is used for salads, onion salads mainly. Chopped some red onion up with some parsley, salt and the Sumac to go with some chicken wraps I was making. Fantastic. Could have eaten the onions on there own. Only place you can get it is sainsbury's currently but we'll worth picking up a jar