• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Food!

I love a bargain - just ordered!

I'm not expecting it to be like a frier, tbf - think the name throws people off
I just want something to quickly/easily cook in when I get home from work and am knackered
Absolutely. A bit of research would disabuse anyone of this notion, but I imagine lots of people who bought based on the name have been disappointed. Whoever marketed these originally (Tefal?) has certainly made a lot of money for themselves and lots of other people who's created similar products. A better description would be Halogen Oven With Air Flow, but that wouldn't sell.

I tried my hand at making a Jamacian mutton curry on Saturday night. I'd highly recommend it if you can get your hands on some mutton, the meat was insanely tender and tasty. I've managed to find someone just up the road who sells diced goat, so will be picking up some of that soon and using it in the same recipe.

I've done chicken, salmon and frozen chips in the air fryer so far and all three came out really well
Half expected the chicken to be a little dry, at least on the outside (like if you don't wrap chicken breasts in the oven) but they came out borderline fried - guess the air pressure keeps everything contained

I got an air frier a year ago and it decreased my meal prep by about 500%. It's the best purchase I've ever made and it's improved my stand of living so much. When I want to eat healthy throw in some veg and seitan. when I want to eat like **** just throw in fries and nuggets. I've even cooked frozen pizzas in there.

Yeh followed his ramen recommendations in Japan 2 years ago. Wanna go back.

When you're in a America and they can't understand your English accent.:D

Surprised at the difference between the saturated fat content of the beef burgers and chicken burgers.
Fat, sugars and salt kills you! The only time I really get McDs is when hungover (or when zonked by the Pfizer vacc) and my order is fairly decent for Kcals and protein which is what I watch more anyway.

Are school dinners still really this ****?

And in France they serve their kids proper grub.

Home made popcorn. Loving it.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

Latest posts