monkeypigeon

Bench Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Connacht
It's the End of the College year.

I must study.

So Monday morning I'm in the library, 9-12:30 I have great fun learning about EU Competition Policy, then I have my lunch break. I arrive back half an hour earlier than expected...why not play Football Manager for half an hour?

(Un)Fortunately nearly 2 hours later I'm still playing...I take a break, come back and play some more...but just the next match, well actually it's nearly the end of the month...may aswell get the second leg finished...well the next match I'll have one the Serie A, may aswel finish the Champions League while I'm here...hmmm, transfer season's about to reopen and I may aswel wait for my transfers to come through.

How can any game be so bloody addictive? It's the year 2031, Every real player has retired by now. And Football Manager has ruined my life.

Back to the Legal Protection of Databases (before I accuse TRF of ruining my life).

So true, I blame FM for me failing my Uni course. Never got as far as 2031 though

My record is 2024 with FM2007. Did you start with a big club Monkeypigeon or go the real man's way?

I took Piacenza from Serie B strugglers to treble winners in 3 seasons on FM2010. Too easy.

My record is 2024 with FM2007. Did you start with a big club Monkeypigeon or go the real man's way?

I started with Lecce in the Serie B in 2006/2007 (that's the year when Juventus were relegated because of all the corruption and the like and now obviously I'm absolutely unreal.

Also have a second manager who I move around with. He started with Tottenham when they got relegated (yeah) and then I had a stint with real bringing them back to some sort of glory and now manager number 2 is at Sampdoria and will probably move to France soon- probably to Lens or Boredeaux if one of those positions come free.

*TRF does not deal with compensation for failing degrees about EU Competition Law.

I started with Lecce in the Serie B in 2006/2007 (that's the year when Juventus were relegated because of all the corruption and the like and now obviously I'm absolutely unreal.

Also have a second manager who I move around with. He started with Tottenham when they got relegated (yeah) and then I had a stint with real bringing them back to some sort of glory and now manager number 2 is at Sampdoria and will probably move to France soon- probably to Lens or Boredeaux if one of those positions come free.

Well that's alright then. With my long game I started with Tottneham and won 4 leagues in 5 seasons but only one European cup. Sigh. Then went to Betis and took them from mid table obscurity to 1st in 3 seasons, overtaking a mighty Madrid team that will go down as one of the most dominant sides of all time :) After that had an unhappy spell at West Ham before getting the Ireland job, leading the boys to the quarters at the world cup and the semis of the Euro's.

In my new game my goal is to take Forest Green Rovers from the conference up to the Premier League. Halfway there after 3 seasons, none to shabby.

Well that's alright then. With my long game I started with Tottneham and won 4 leagues in 5 seasons but only one European cup. Sigh. Then went to Betis and took them from mid table obscurity to 1st in 3 seasons, overtaking a mighty Madrid team that will go down as one of the most dominant sides of all time :) After that had an unhappy spell at West Ham before getting the Ireland job, leading the boys to the quarters at the world cup and the semis of the Euro's.

In my new game my goal is to take Forest Green Rovers from the conference up to the Premier League. Halfway there after 3 seasons, none to shabby.

C'Mon Forest Green!!!

Some wierd stuff started happening in mine on the international scene. When I was managing the argies in the 2022 world cup, Ireland got to the semi final without any help from me. And Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland were all in the top 10 in the world rankings for a couple of months.

2030 World Cup final Italy 1 - England 0 in Wembley. Favourite moment in the game so far.

Well I'm not that good, my best effort was when I took Peterborough from League 1 to the Premiership. Got sacked, joined Southampton who were 17 points off 4th bottom of the Championship with10 games to go, kept them up. Then resigned to take over Scunthorpe and took them up to the Championship.

Latest posts