• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

Psychological edge to Citeh in the ***le race. But maybe get points docked if found guilty of financial doping.

Arsenal and others where VAR messed up definitely have a right to be ******. Not like the ref made a wrong call. For Arsenal the VAR official didn't even draw the line.

For which decision? They did for ruling out Haaland being offside for the overturned penalty decision.
Was referring to the previous game. Dropping 2 points extra points puts pressure on them. Might not seem like much, but can make a huge difference.

Was referring to the previous game. Dropping 2 points extra points puts pressure on them. Might not seem like much, but can make a huge difference.
Which goes to show even VAR can make mistakes. Sure it can make a big difference but the ***le is won over 38 games not just one game. Now had it been in a knock out game in CL yes, I am sure there would have been an even bigger outcry.

Which goes to show even VAR can make mistakes. Sure it can make a big difference but the ***le is won over 38 games not just one game. Now had it been in a knock out game in CL yes, I am sure there would have been an even bigger outcry.
Yes and no. VAR makes mistakes and it's human nature. Not drawing the line at all is just incompetence. That's not interpretation that's not doing your job.

Liverpool got a proper thumping yesterday in CL. It's been coming all season tbh and just showed how a massive rebuild required in the summer. The hunger and press have gone and need new fresh blood. This season is a complete write off.

Liverpool got a proper thumping yesterday in CL. It's been coming all season tbh and just showed how a massive rebuild required in the summer. The hunger and press have gone and need new fresh blood. This season is a complete write off.

I watched the game. RM looked so threatening in the second half. Their players are just on another level. Vini Jnr and Benzema are just phenomenal. Even Modric who broke up a Liverpool attack and set up a goal looked like he was 25 - he's an incredible athlete for his age and has a great football brain.

I watched the game. RM looked so threatening in the second half. Their players are just on another level. Vini Jnr and Benzema are just phenomenal. Even Modric who broke up a Liverpool attack and set up a goal looked like he was 25 - he's an incredible athlete for his age and has a great football brain.
Yep credit to RM. They are a quality side. Modric at 37/38 is just incredible. Gave a proper lesson to Bajcetic. Vini and Benzema etc all superb. Good of the Kopp to give them a standing ovation. They know a great side/players when they see them.

Been a shite season, but this one match makes up for it.
Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Beyond my wildest dreams.

Frame it. 🖼️

Last edited:

Latest posts