• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

Congratulations Atletico de Madrid!! You are the prime example of teamwork, humility, effort, with that things you can defeat the million of dollars of Madrid or Barca. Aupa ALETI!!

I hope Atlético's win of CL Final and Club World Cup! **** Franco's Real Madrid!

Ouch harsh. Looks like United are getting a center back in. The Roma lad has been flown in for a medical.

Ouch harsh. Looks like United are getting a center back in. The Roma lad has been flown in for a medical.

Need a hell of a lot more. They were desperate and if they get 1 or 2 injuries then they could be worst than last year.

He's a decent player like, but not sure he's worth 30 million that's rumoured. If you're spending that much they should have made Dortmund an offer for Hummels that they simply couldn't refuse before they made him captain.

Anyway, I find it strange Fletcher being made vice-captain, does that mean Van Gaal wants him to start this season? If so, how would a quality midfielder like Vidal fit in?

He's a decent player like, but not sure he's worth 30 million that's rumoured. If you're spending that much they should have made Dortmund an offer for Hummels that they simply couldn't refuse before they made him captain.

Anyway, I find it strange Fletcher being made vice-captain, does that mean Van Gaal wants him to start this season? If so, how would a quality midfielder like Vidal fit in?

I don't think Vidal will come and my impression now is Van Gaal probably didn't realise how deep in the Utd were when he took job. They need 5/6 players to have squad capable of competing. Seriously think Luke Shaw won't last too long there too.

So the Barclays Premier league started this past weekend, and luckily my team (Arsenal) got the win.

With all the hype, Louis van Moyes' team couldn't pull through.

Chelsea looked very polished, even if it was against the newly promoted Burnley.

If you look at van Gaal's record it does take a side a year to get used to his methods. The man has a good record and rarely has he failed to deliver silverware to which ever club has been to. Saying that United need to make more signings, Rojo is not the only answer for them.

Mad Mario to Liverpool. Didn't see that coming, but if any team can get the best out of him, I'm thinking it'll be Liverpool, with Gerrard taking him under his wing. He seems a really nice (not very bright) kid who has had no help handling the money/fame (bit like Bieber).

Seamus Coleman and Everton are having a funny start, 2 points when they should have 6. I haven't supported a team since Man U won the CL and I stopped supporting them but Everton is the team I'll follow closely this year, gotta love that Irish contingent.

Super Mario signed for Liverpool today: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28927162

Apparently, not sure how true this is but the reason he wears the number 45 on his shirt is because he likes the number 9 (normally he can't wear that number at clubs because the number is normally assigned to another player), and as 4+5 = 9 that is why he wears the number 45.

It's Transfer Deadline Day!!

I hope Arsenal spend some money and get another striker! hopefully Falcao

Lots of Falcao to Untied rumors flying at the moment, with fears that RvP's injury may be worse/more persistent than first thought. Seems like a bit of a waste of resources seeing as we definitely definitely still need a new centre back and defensive midfielder.

Lots of Falcao to Untied rumors flying at the moment, with fears that RvP's injury may be worse/more persistent than first thought. Seems like a bit of a waste of resources seeing as we definitely definitely still need a new centre back and defensive midfielder.

Yeah, I think Moyes, I mean van Gaal is focusing on the wrong areas. He should rather get someone like Nigel De Jong or Sami Khedira or Mascherano.

But the rumours are also the Welbeck is off to Tottenham, so there is space for another Striker...

Latest posts