• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 3 2004, 06:12 PM
Thier new ''away'' uniform

meant to repersent the flag or someshit
Don't say "uniform" when you mean "kit"

Ah, but uniform is not an acceptable description of kit in England, and England invented the world, so...
<

Carlos Quieroz is on the verge of rejoining Man Utd as assistant coach. ******** just when things were going swimmingly with Walter Smith they go and get themselves a competent coach.

Potential big loss for Liverpool with the news that Dietmar Hamann may go to Bayern Munich next season, says he'd be interested if they came in with an offer.

Depends on what our new manager has in mind.

If we're sticking with counter attack football, then losing him would be a blow, but from what I read, Benitez intends to bring Aimar with him to Anfield.

Heard in ITV before the match that apparently Chelsea have done a deal with Liverpool for Gerrard for £31 million. Not sure what I'd read into that, probably just the rumour mill on overdrive. Think Gerrard will have serious discussions with Benitez before he leaves.

He'll be having a lot of talk with Rafa before any decision is made but I have a horrible feeling he's off.

Well folks, Steven Gerrard announced on monday that he will be staying at Liverpool.

Today, we have announced Djibril Cisse as our £14 million record signing.

Latest posts