• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Transfers

Confirmed Transferts in Lyon :
Bodmer (Lille)---> Lyon
Keita (Lille)---> Lyon

And rumours :
Lassana Diarra (Chelsea)---> Lyon
[/b]

well the exact rumour is Malouda nearly signed for Chelsea in exchange of cash + Diarra

wouldn't be at all surprised to see Wenger follow Henry to the Camp Nou, with Dean gone there's nothing to keep him at Arsenal, plus he might be losing his midas touch in the transfer market by only getting â'¬24 million for Henry, time to go to a club where he doens't have to worry about money.

I agree with you the An Tarbh, times have changed at Arsenal, the face of English football is also changing and I believe the loss of Henry from the premiership is huge. Mind we could see the emergence of a new force in the premiership, with the Huge investment happening in English Clubs.

Mind we could see the emergence of a new force in the premiership, with the Huge investment happening in English Clubs. [/b]

Step forward you mightly Sky Blues!

Not sure how to react to what's going on with us. The impending appointment of Eriksson is a 50/50 split between whether to laugh or cry.

Well this could be what they need at Man City, they have never really had any real sense of direction... although under Sven Neither did England...

but I am not sure whether I would trust that guy who is buying you guys... very dodgy background...

<div class='quotemain'>Mind we could see the emergence of a new force in the premiership, with the Huge investment happening in English Clubs. [/b]

Not sure how to react to what's going on with us. The impending appointment of Eriksson is a 50/50 split between whether to laugh or cry.[/b][/quote]

:blink:

Well, that's City for the drop next season.

Darren Bent (Charlton) to Tottenham
Personally I think Spurs have been ripped off, and that we could have got a lot better players for that amount, also we've already got Keane, Berbatov and Defoe, so we need another person on the wing.

[/b]

He said a new force, not a miracle. :D

As for Ericsson, the last Match Of The Day program had a discussion about him, and they showed his results, which were actually very commendable... the problem he has is that, because for some apparent reason the English supporters believe that 90% of our players are world beaters, a quarter final result is regarded as not being high enough. As for the issue of him receiving his payment after he had been fired/resigned from the job, this is a common enough occurance in many lines of work, and it was the FA who offered the final sum when hiring, not Ericsson.

Saying that, I still don't like him very much, but I do think he gets a bit harshly slagged off... :p

Darren Bent (Charlton) to Tottenham
Personally I think Spurs have been ripped off, and that we could have got a lot better players for that amount, also we've already got Keane, Berbatov and Defoe, so we need another person on the wing. [/b]

I completely agree with your second point, and also have to ask, what the hell is Darent Bent doing???

Why join a club with three excellent strikers, who already have to play a rotation system so that all of them get some playing time, and you are almost garranteed to not play very much football...:blink:

Has it been confirmed if Lampard is staying at/leaving Chelsea yet?

And if he's staying, have they given a reason why he wasn't in the promotional pictures of their new kit for 2007/2008?

Latest posts