• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Transfers

Robbie Fowler apparently has a meeting with Sydney FC tommorrow, I feel sorry for him, no one wants him since Liverpool released him...I have to see him play if he comes over with Sydney to play in Perth... :)

Apparently Beberbatov and Tottenham were offered £40 million by Manchester United! £40 million!!! :blink:

Apparently Beberbatov and Tottenham were offered £40 million by Manchester United! £40 million!!! :blink: [/b]

???? are you mad ? :wacko: 40 M£ ????

seriously : bakari sagna from auxerre to arsenal (about 9 Mâ'¬)

ryan babel from ajax (17 Mâ'¬) and yosi benayoun from west ham to liverpool

boateng from berlin to tottenham (7.5 Mâ'¬)

chris baird from southampton to fulham (4.5 Mâ'¬)

btw malouda signed for chelsea but the price was not comunicated ... about 20 Mâ'¬

i hope we get berb. he would be a great pick up... 40 mill is way too steep though..

ohhh and bellamy signed for the hammers... ive been away for a week so i chucked on the TV and sat a picture of bellamy holding up a hammers shirt. i dont know the details and im too lazy to look it up.

Gossips:

- Out-of-favour West Ham striker Marlon Harewood is in talks with Aston Villa after snubbing Wigan.

- Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Gabriel Heinze wants to leave Manchester United. The Argentinian has been courted by Liverpool, Newcastle United, Real Madrid and Barcelona, although Ferguson has yet to receive a firm bid.

BUT

- Liverpool look set to miss out on Manchester United left-back Gabriel Heinze as the Old Trafford club are understandably reluctant to sell to their rivals so they have made a £5m bid for Italian U-21 captain and Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini.

- Arsenal are poised to smash their transfer record with a £15million swoop for Argentinian striker Rodrigo Palacio from Boca Juniors. Palacio has scored 39 goals in 79 Boca appearances and is destined to wear the No 14 shirt vacated by Thierry Henry.

- Charles N'Zogbia will spark a bidding war between Fulham and Bolton by asking Newcastle for a transfer

Johann Vogel (Real Betis) in talks with Everton.

Marlon Harewood officially signs for Aston Villa.

Geovanni from (Benefica) to (Man. City) free transfer

Kieran Richardson (Man. United) to (Sunderland) £5.5million

Mido expects to move to St Andrews on an initial loan deal, which will become permanent, if Blues survive in the top flight.

River Plate have revealed that Reading are keen on signing their central defender Danilo Gerlo.

Teves to Man Utd for 30 million pounds. FIFA are going to have to sort this one out before anything happens

I read before that this hasn't a prayer of going through before the transfer window closes.

Freddie Ljunberg signed for West Ham today for a fee that could rise to £3Million

if tevez transfer fails to man u, freguson wants to take anelka.

liverpool made an offer (9Mâ'¬) for gabi heinze... will it be the first transfer between the two clubs since 1962 ?

Theres not a chance Ferguson will let Heinze go to Liverpool, unless his hand is forced legally, which doesnt seem to be likely. And im not sure Heinze is stupid enough to make the switch either, as alot of people will dislike him very quickly.

And in terms of Tevez, Fergusons said its gone to far now to back out, and if he has to wait till January to sign him then he doesnt mind, so i guess thats technically a done deal

Theres not a chance Ferguson will let Heinze go to Liverpool, unless his hand is forced legally, which doesnt seem to be likely. And im not sure Heinze is stupid enough to make the switch either, as alot of people will dislike him very quickly.

And in terms of Tevez, Fergusons said its gone to far now to back out, and if he has to wait till January to sign him then he doesnt mind, so i guess thats technically a done deal
[/b]
1. Ferguson is a douchebag.

2. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...236&cc=3436 Heinze calling in the lawyers to be released :)

PS. Man U have something like 40+ players in the squad, why would you want to stay if you don't have a realistic chance of playing?

SPANISH club Villarreal has signed a second Manchester United strikers, with Italy Under-21 international Giuseppe Rossi leaving Old Trafford for £6.7 million ($15.97 million).

The US-born striker, 20, who will sign subject to a medical, replaces United misfit Diego Forlan at the 2006 Champions League semi-finalist - the Uruguayan having moved to Atletico Madrid.

Rossi, who scored four times in 14 senior appearances for United since he joined the club aged 16, starred in a loan spell for Italian Serie A club Parma last term - with his nine goals in 17 matches playing a large part in saving the former European Cup Winners' Cup and UEFA Cup winner place among the Italian elite.

Parma was keen to sign Rossi on a permanent basis, but it offered only £5.4 million bid for a player hailed by United manager Sir Alex Ferguson as "the future of the club" when he signed a new contract last year that would have kept him with the Red Devils until 2010.

[/b]

Source: FoxSports.com.au

i really hope arjen robben won't leave chelsea hes a good player whos had bad luck with injuries. Man utd shuld let heinz go for 2 reasons : liverpool want him/he wants to go , if he wants to leave man utd wat are the chances he will give his all during a match?

Latest posts