• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Hierarchy

Wasn't there one who had a slight obsession with Dan Lydiate?

Cymro was trying to set me and her up back when she was allowed on this forum. Surprisingly, I still talk to him.

You can't pass comment on women ... considering that girl in the Owain Glyndwr was / is not 'fit'.

I miss superrprop, That itch you just can't and The Magicman...

You can't pass comment on women ... considering that girl in the Owain Glyndwr was / is not 'fit'.
Mmmmate, she was stonking - you have no taste!!
And yeah Iain, wasn't she called Lydaite's Girl or something?? =/

Christ, going back through these threads makes me feel very old. Anyone remember Kafta, Haysie, Juggernaut, ak47, Laetca?

Anyway, here's the rugbywriter thread, bless him.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?19099-My-last-post

A
lso worth a look at GimleyUK's last effort:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?14897-This-Website-is-crap...!

Awesome... wish I'd joined up earlier just to tangle with rugbywriter.

Funnily enough I know a few saffa's and as much as I love them, its like their from a different planet/alternate dimension.

Ahhh reading all of this brings back memories from as far back as May 2003 when I originally joined. Member no. 80 something I think.

Here's one that'll even test Melon's memory:

DarkmanX

An interesting character if nothing else.

Who remembers Los Lover, Chiro, Captain America, Ripper, Quintes

I miss them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All those names don't ring a bell... Only arrived here in 2010... I remember it was on my sons birthday

Here's one that'll even test Melon's memory:

DarkmanX

An interesting character if nothing else.

Man, he was a dude!

Does anyone remember Kiwi Kimmy (sp?)...absolute die hard Bulldogs fan, wouldn't hear a bad thing about Sonny Bill Williams. So much fun to get started.

Who are the easy ones to get cranky these days?

I've been trawling through the forums and it seems most members are relatively tame these days...

Man, he was a dude!

Does anyone remember Kiwi Kimmy (sp?)...absolute die hard Bulldogs fan, wouldn't hear a bad thing about Sonny Bill Williams. So much fun to get started.

Who are the easy ones to get cranky these days?

I've been trawling through the forums and it seems most members are relatively tame these days...

Cmac and James O'Conner.

Who remembers Los Lover, Chiro, Captain America, Ripper, Quintes

I miss them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sole memory of Captain America comes from that famous hedges thread. Absolutely quality stuff.

Latest posts