• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Hierarchy

Lads...I keep hearing "congratulations you won!" coming from my laptop for the last few days...what the **** is happening...have I a virus?

Sounds like it's a trojan horse. Best to run a test. Have any free software like AVG? It should find it if it is there.

I remember a lot of the names mentioned. I've been on the forum for ages in reality though. I started off here as Go-on-the-irish or something like that back in 07 after Ireland beat England in Croke Park for the 1st time. I came here primarily to gloat and I did so with gusto! I was your run-of-the-mill obscene troll. I then bowed out gracefully for around a year after Ireland performed badly in the World Cup. I think I came back in like late 08? I was less of a troll when I returned. I remember bigging up D'Arcy a lot so I asked Teh-Mite to change my name to King_D'Arcy. And I haven't looked back since!

An Tarbh was always my favourite. He was very knowledgeable about Irish rugby and his organisation of the prediction league, like Feic said, was excellent. When's the last time he posted?

It's been about two years by now I'd say. His profile says he was last active on the forum about a week ago though, so you never know, we might see him posting again some time in the future.

Great posters all of them too bad they've gone. As we seem to be reminiscing who remembers the old forum format?

I started as a troll too, a bit over a year ago. I remember bigging up Ireland.and.how.they were going to win the grandslam beat Australia in.the world.cup and hammer England in the 6nations, I was quite an accurate troll. I got in a three page row with Teh Mite and he seemed to dislike me almost as much as the original (and much more fun) Superprop.

I also remember that rugbywriter thread being one of the first I saw, luckily enough for the forum it didn't scare away your best poster. :p

For those who didn't venture into the Currie Cup section, rugby_writer returned last year or the one before it.

With a username that disguised his person.

You would never guess what it was. Never. Not a million years each in three billion parrallel universes. Never ever never.

Go on... guess...

Actually I said it in the bring back Nate page on Facebook .. Where is duckdee he was top knotch

Hahah no Trojan whores I gave up slapping the bass for a bet this lent so my history has been devoid of such lovely frivolities

I do, when I lost like 1,500 of my posts in the change >.>

Teh_Mite lost over 20k + in posts. I lost near 10k. Was upset but there we are.

Some good members gone, I'm sure cyRil is gutted that Saracens Angel his lover has left. Plenty of good members have left, Charles, Sir Speedy, Saints_Webby, AllBlacksFreak, Gay-Guy and Prestwick to name a few.

Also special mention to loratadine :lol: ... he was the boy.

Last edited:
SaracensAngel still posts on the Saracens forum on RugbyNetwork, and is as.......enthusiastic......as ever.

Cymro was trying to set me and her up back when she was allowed on this forum. Surprisingly, I still talk to him.

Latest posts