• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forza Motorsport 2 Demo

So is anyone buying this tomorrow?

I've not played the demo, but loved the original and can see this one lasting a long time... I'm yet to read anything that sounds like a real criticism.
[/b]

not out in australia until the 14th

but i am on board - aswell as DIRT

finally!!!! CAR SIMS!!!!

You will not be disappointed!

Bought this today and it as absolutely awesome. It will doubtless be criticised by Burnout fans, but as an actual sim it's awesome. Great career mode like before and a real feeling of individuality to everything I've driven so far.

Shout if you have any questions but it's two thumbs up from me!

Forza is top draw

Bloody awesome

Got my 1st Ferrari last night â€" god its great â€" craps on PGR like a mammoth **** on an ant.

Am slowly getting used to the intricacies of the trigger throttle and break â€" am beginning to think this method is the greatest innovation to driving games â€" I mean I am hitting corners to the nearest iota of precision

It is better than Grand Turismo â€" in certain aspects, and worse in others

Physics â€" Tie
Controls â€" Forza
Career mode â€" GT
Visuals â€" Forza â€" next gen
Car Selection â€" Tuff call â€" FORZA â€" it has Ferraris, and that is huge….GT has more cars overall I believe, more variety..open wheel, rally etc, but FORZA has the road cars that counts
Tracks â€" GT………I just prefer the GT tracks, I love Midfield, but this is down to personal preference
Replays â€" GT â€" Forza replays have the same camera angle for each lap, so after one lap you have seen it all, and it sucks how they change to car cam, when u want TV style replays, and none of this roaming helicopter bullshit.

But overall Forza is the best Car Simulation I have ever played…..this comes down to Crash Dynamics and the control method of the triggers â€" its just so much more precise…….if they combined the 2 games you have the ultimate car sim.

No doubt GT on PS3 will push Forza and surpass in certain elements due to the next gen factor………….but GT is going to suffer without crash dynamics, but time will tell how well GT will do the other things right, which could nullify the lack of crash dynamics.

Now lets have some variable weather in races to add another aspect of racing.

Finished my 1st Endurance race last night â€" Warped up to level 25, from 23 in 1 hit as the CASH is HUGE â€" Ferrari Time!!!!!

FORZA 2 = 9/10

Bring me DIRT!!!!!!

Latest posts