TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_49366191_-1.jpg

Warrington's Adrian Morley will captain England for the Four Nations series in Australia and New Zealand which starts later this month.

The veteran prop takes over the captaincy from injured Leeds Rhinos prop Jamie Peacock.

Huddersfield have six players named, including uncapped quartet Leroy Cudjoe, Luke Robinson, Darrell Griffin and Shaun Lunt.

Wigan forward Stuart Fielden has also earned a recall.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/9057991.stm

Backs: R Atkins (Warrington), T Briscoe (Hull), K Brown (Huddersfield), T Clubb (Harlequins), L Cudjoe (Huddersfield), D Goulding (Wigan), R Hall (Leeds), L Robinson (Huddersfield), S Tomkins (Wigan), M Shenton (Castleford), G Widdop (Melbourne).

Forwards: S Burgess (South Sydney), E Crabtree (Huddersfield), G Ellis (Wests Tigers), S Fielden (Wigan), J Graham (St Helens), D Griffin (Huddersfield), B Harrison (Warrington), S Lunt (Huddersfield), A Morley (Warrington, capt), S O'Loughlin (Wigan), J Roby (St Helens), J Tomkins (Wigan), B Westwood (Warrington).

I was half expecting Burgess not to play for England while down under,
Very glad he is though, the guys a monster

surprised to see peter fox missing from that squad, always thought he's a good player. and is eastmond out for the long term?

Just watching the NZ-ENG game and England is playing quiet well.

I thought England were shocking today. Tackling was non-existent.

Watching the France vs Wales match now - over the internet (Its my first international league match). Very steady start by both sides... France throwing everything through their number 8 (my terminology is still a bit shocking with league atm)... the guy is huuuuuugggee. Very interesting the GT is captain for wales already in Briers's absence :D

That's probably Jamal Fakir, and yes he's huge...

Can you believe France has had the same ref for 3 games? Apparently the Catalans were not very pleased with him this season...

Last edited:
He really played well, especially that last try, pure class.

Yeah man, I dont think Australia will hang off him though. I was surprised he was allowed to run across that far the second time for the lead up to his corner try, although the English held their line, someone needed to rush up and shut Benji down but then again with the form that he's in Benji might have conjured something else up.

Yeah, they are playing OZ next weekend?
I don't mind getting up early to see that game live.

Latest posts