• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France-Georgia

G

Georgian

Well,France have to win the game,Georgia have to proove that can play in "A class teams".I think it would be a very hard game for both teams,to be real France will win but to be Georgian who knows what will happen :p

French team composition:

Poitrenaud ; Rougerie, Marty, Jauzion, Dominici ; Beauxis, Mignoni ; Nyanga, Bonnaire, Betsen; Thion, Nallet ; Poux, Bruno, Milloud.

Bench: Szarzewski, Mas, Pelous, Martin, Elissalde, Skrela, Clerc.

Big question for this match was I think in fact, how to prepare the NZ quarter final match:
Whether presenting a team close to the 2 positive last matches, with the interest of consolidating game experience for attack (mainly beetween 9/10/forwards from Toulouse and centers from elsewhere);
Whether prioritaring rest time by swapping and alternating with people that for some of them haven't played in the RWC07.

The second option seem to have been chosen by Laporte.
Some justice for people who haven't had yet the occasion to proove what they are able to, and a last possibility of comparison and choice before the next possible grand rendez-vous.
For the rest and alernating, good choice, but a bit late in my opinion to test new composition

Beauxis? can be in preparation for the 1/4 against Blacks, his play with the foot can be decisive.

French team composition:

Poitrenaud ; Rougerie, Marty, Jauzion, Dominici ; Beauxis, Mignoni ; Nyanga, Bonnaire, Betsen; Thion, Nallet ; Poux, Bruno, Milloud.

Bench: Szarzewski, Mas, Pelous, Martin, Elissalde, Skrela, Clerc.

Big question for this match was I think in fact, how to prepare the NZ quarter final match:
Whether presenting a team close to the 2 positive last matches, with the interest of consolidating game experience for attack (mainly beetween 9/10/forwards from Toulouse and centers from elsewhere);
Whether prioritaring rest time by swapping and alternating with people that for some of them haven't played in the RWC07.

The second option seem to have been chosen by Laporte.
Some justice for people who haven't had yet the occasion to proove what they are able to, and a last possibility of comparison and choice before the next possible grand rendez-vous.
For the rest and alernating, good choice, but a bit late in my opinion to test new composition
[/b]

I see Laporte has taken the same approach as Henry leading into the 1/4 final (should we meet of course). I personally would like to see our top team getting more game time. Still a very impressive side and can't wait to see how Beauxis goes and Jauzion back in at no. 12.

Dominici was scandalous against Argentina! Has see now but I believe in it not too much seen the performance of Clerc and Heymans in the wing!
But to test Beauxis in the opening is a good idea!

I speak 1 victory france 46-6, French bonus offensive

Yes Beauxis good player. Champion world cup -21 years

I speak 1 victory france 46-6, French bonus offensive

Yes Beauxis good player. Champion world cup -21 years
[/b]

Yeah IRB U21 player of the year in 2006. Has a prestigious, Nick Evans like boot.

IRB:Georgia never gave up, but it was a classy all-round display by France. Yep ;) Good luck France :cheers:

IRB:Georgia never gave up, but it was a classy all-round display by France. Yep ;) Good luck France :cheers:
[/b]

Thank you for the good luck we will need a lot next round anyway.
Georgia will be back with a much better team in 4 years, i am sure. :bravo:
We will have a lot of 'surprises' during the next WC. ;)

For now, GO IRELAND! :bana:

Beauxis is by far the worst defender to his position among selected in the French team, it is not necessarily a suitable choice as regards the quality of the defense.