• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France - Namibia

G

geralddge

Poitrenaud â€" Clerc, Traille, Marty, Heymans â€" Michalak, Elissalde â€" Nyanga, Dusautoir, Bonnaire â€" Chabal, Nallet â€" Poux, Szarzewski, De Villiers

Bench
Ibanez, Mas, Pelous, Harinordoquy, Beauxis, Jauzion, Rougerie

:bana: Chabal :bana:

Clearly resting the bench players for the big match against Ireland (Ibanez, Pelous, Harinordoquy, Jauzion, Rougerie).

Still a bonus victory for France.

Let's hope france will get up and fight this time

Allez les bleus défoncez vous !!

[/b]

I still think France will qualify to quarters. Even with one loss, they are still playing at home, and have an incredibly strong team. But before thinking of that, they will have to play concentrated against Namibia, and get the bonus, whatever it costs.

As much as I love the Namibians, and as much as I`m going to cheer for them- I`ve still got lots of family over in Namibia- I just can`t see them doing much this time around.

France will not be as tactically naive as they were in their opening game. The French pack should be able to dominate territory and possession, and I don`t think that they`ll be making as many 50/50 passes as in their opening game.

France should put up 50 points or more. I`d love to be proved wrong, but I doubt it very much.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I still think France will qualify to quarters. Even with one loss, they are still playing at home, and have an incredibly strong team. But before thinking of that, they will have to play concentrated against Namibia, and get the bonus, whatever it costs.
[/b][/quote]

As argentinians we have many players in the TOP 14. We watch that league and also like it the french team. I hope that France gets a place in quarterfinals and Argentina finishes 1st in the group.

the France be able only earned, they are going to show us that match against the Argentinian was a wrong step!!! the France is going to re-watch, with 12 of Toulouse on the ground. heymans and clerk are both better French winger, and the elissalde michalak hinge is going to shine

French Team was bery bad against Argentina...
But now they are in danger if they find All Blacks in 1/4.
Only one hope is Séébastiennn Chaaaabal ! :)

[/b]

bernard laporte did very bad choice against the Argentina, let us pray for that that chabal, michalak, clerc and dussautoir remains in the field

Well ... Chabal played in the last part of that match ... Have you seen it? Felipe Contepomi stopped him several times ... even Lucas Borges did it! OVERRATED

He's not even playing as 8 with Laporte ... Do you really think he should play in Pelous place???

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

bernard laporte did very bad choice against the Argentina, let us pray for that that chabal, michalak, clerc and dussautoir remains in the field [/b][/quote]

Laporte it always had bad choices...
Do you think will be able to win against Ireland ?

don't worry my friend Eddie O'Sullivan makes equally bad choices so don't be too worried about this one. Besides the French are a dangerous beast when they have a point to prove.

I'd say Laporte will be hoping that Michalak and Ellisalde do the job for him on Sunday and convince him they're the men to start against Ireland, easier said than done against a team like Namibia but he's been coaching long enough to know what he's looking for. After the lacklustre performance of both Skrela but particularly Mignoni who I felt was especially poor last Friday, he'll certainly need them to deliver.

I hope that France win bonus vs Namibia but the qualification risks to be very difficult. Ireland have a good team and if France plays Ireland as Argentina, the organisator will be eliminated.

As poorly as we saw france play against Argentina and as well as we saw Namibia compete against a lack lustre and below average Ireland, i still envisage France getting their bonus point win.
They can still take top place in the tables...

Hopefully France will do better than Ireland and will get a bonus point and get through to the quarters after beating Ireland because on there day they can be the side that can beat New Zealand