• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Italy

<div class='quotemain'>
Yes, nice try for Jauzion; what a way to return to the international stage!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS! ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
[/b]

He's not on your fantasy team by any chance?
[/b][/quote]
Eh? I don't have a fantasy team. If I did, I wouldn't have picked him since he has had a broken hand for a few months now. B)

It is not possible, french team score a try 5 minutes ago and now Italy score...

Marcato, he's made some great kicks for a young man under tons of pressure from this French crowd.
Well done Italy, great drive.

No luck for the french today... <_<

It's a fantastic forum, when I don't use the good words to say french words in english, it changes automaticaly

That was an amazing move.
Something that The Rock would be proud of.
Can you smell what Perugini's cooking?

Ooph, now that was a cracking try.
Straight off the training field right onto the international stage.
Brilliant.

Huhu, the bounce saved the Italians there! That would have been a great try if it had gone in favour of the French. Great vision from Jauzion though to actually kick the ball, it's not often you see a player execute such great play after making a break.

Full time.

France now need to beat us by 20 points to take the championship away from us.

around 15 pts lost because of finition troubles, but the mark is hit

Congrats Walles for the 1st place, but Grand Slam is not yours yet !

Hmm, well France werent great but to be honest they dont seem that bothered about this competition. Im sure Lievremont would be satifisfied with second, i think Benazzi said the French are using this championship and the tour of Australia for experimentation of 50 odd players.

Not too bothered about the competition?

I find it hard to comprehend that any professional player/coach representing their country could ever poo-poo any game...let alone a 6N tournament.

Huhu, the bounce saved the Italians there! That would have been a great try if it had gone in favour of the French. Great vision from Jauzion though to actually kick the ball, it's not often you see a player execute such great play after making a break. [/b]

That was Trinh-Duc, no ?

Average game from France. Our Scrum and lineout are terrible ... no way to win a game vs a SH team, or even England with such problems. The italian defense was pretty good, but we scored tries at almost every opportunity (unlike Italia) and some of them were beautiful. Nice game by Yachvili, Trinh-Duc, Rougerie and the two bulldozer, David and Malzieu. Very class move by Traille on Rougerie's try too...

Italia improves at each game but their attack are soooo slow... and Canale/Masi are pretty bad this year. The second one is definitively not a fly half. It was amazing when he ran on the defense while there was a 3 vs 1 on the wing...

David at #12 is a right little bullock. And Malzieu is a beast.

Good to see Italy spinning the ball.

I thought Lievremont was going to get the team mascots warming up: "Who else can we throw on? Anyone will do."

<div class='quotemain'> Huhu, the bounce saved the Italians there! That would have been a great try if it had gone in favour of the French. Great vision from Jauzion though to actually kick the ball, it's not often you see a player execute such great play after making a break. [/b]

That was Trinh-Duc, no ?

Average game from France. Our Scrum and lineout are terrible ... no way to win a game vs a SH team, or even England with such problems. The italian defense was pretty good, but we scored tries at almost every opportunity (unlike Italia) and some of them were beautiful. Nice game by Yachvili, Trinh-Duc, Rougerie and the two bulldozer, David and Malzieu. Very class move by Traille on Rougerie's try too...

Italia improves at each game but their attack are soooo slow... and Canale/Masi are pretty bad this year. The second one is definitively not a fly half. It was amazing when he ran on the defense while there was a 3 vs 1 on the wing...
[/b][/quote]
Yep, you're right, they look like each other from a distance. :p It was actually Jauzion who offloaded the ball to Trinh-Duc.

Commentator: And he (Yachvilli?) was voted Sexiest Player at the 2003 World Cup.

Jonathan Davies: You would know that, wouldn't you?

Commentator: [stunned pause] What are you saying? ... It's not as if I voted for him!

I thought they were going to have a Bottom-style punch up in the commentary box.

Latest posts