• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs Wales

Parra was lifted in the tackle? For me it was suspicious a little bit.

Good game this - Going from end to end, a lot of good running (though also a fair bit of kicking)

Why did JT come on for Warburton? That means that if one of the locks goes out they have to put an already knackered guy in there - should've brought McCusker on (I know he's more a 6 than 7, but JT's not a 7 either)

Good game this - Going from end to end, a lot of good running (though also a fair bit of kicking)

Why did JT come on for Warburton? That means that if one of the locks goes out they have to put an already knackered guy in there - should've brought McCusker on (I know he's more a 6 than 7, but JT's not a 7 either)
Lydiate has moved to 7. Odd decisson, but I guess that JT has more experience at the international stage than McCusker and may be intimidated by the French, just like he wasn't by the All Blacks. I would have brought McCusker on.

And I'm finding it a rather dull and frustrating game to watch. Halfpenny's chance aside, Wales have done nothing and are being murdered at the breakdown.

How did Hook invert him there? Someone explain.

Gatland has nothing to lose here now, he should bring on McCusker and Peel
There's no point in spending the time working with them in training etc. if they're not going to see game time

Gatland has nothing to lose here now, he should bring on McCusker and Peel
There's no point in spending the time working with them in training etc. if they're not going to see game time

Correct.

France showing some clinical counter-attack rugby from Welsh mistakes and Wales ... less said the better :)

EDIT:

pram.jpg

FULL TIME SCORE:

28-9 France.

Well done France

Shocking we finish 4th.

Congratulations England.

Last edited:
Dire.

We seriously missed Warburton, how Thomas has 65 caps I'll never know.
Peel over Phillips this summer, please Warren. Still unsure with Hook- his clearances are way too low (hence the try) but the card was harsh. Matthew Morgan anyone?
AWJ was on-and-off, we need another second row to head down to NZ with.
Jamie Roberts didn't have a bad game, IMHO. Jonathan Davies looked unsure of his role and almost certainly blew a try opportunity. I still think they can form a partnership, but only if Roberts plays inside.
BTW, please Shane, don't go.

Warren Gatland has just said he has given Wales an easy week in training. Sorry Warren WTF.

He also said that Wales were mentally not there. So Gatland your job as coach is to motivate. Our problem lies in attack, especially in the backs. Frustration with Gatland is at an all time high.

Warren Gatland has just said he has given Wales an easy week in training. Sorry Warren WTF.

He also said that Wales were mentally not there. So Gatland your job as coach is to motivate. Our problem lies in attack, especially in the backs. Frustration with Gatland is at an all time high.

Mr. Howley doing his work. Bring in Jiffy and Dr. Gwyn, I at least have some faith in them. (More than Howler and Shaun).
We could do with a bit of Henson in the backline.

Latest posts