• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Francois Steyn Drop Goal v Cheetahs

I think you are just bitter cos you have named yourself after a complete anus. Kinda regretting taking that name now eh??

Where in SA do you come from Steynboi? Because seriously you just sound a pom trying to wind up the Welsh.

Also danny I wouldn't exactly call Steyn an anus. By the age of 21 he has achieved more than most player will achieve EVER. A good "anus" to be would you say?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Dec 24 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where in SA do you come from Steynboi? Because seriously you just sound a pom trying to wind up the Welsh.

Also danny I wouldn't exactly call Steyn an anus. By the age of 21 he has achieved more than most player will achieve EVER. A good "anus" to be would you say?[/b]
Steve-o, if any one knows a good anus its you pal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 24 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lets just say BT don't supply internet in South Africa...[/b]

i was born in england but my dad is south african so i am 50% :). some of my mum side came from south africa as well.

how the f*** do u know im on bt lol or was that being slighty trying to insult.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Dec 25 2008, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Dec 24 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also danny I wouldn't exactly call Steyn an anus. By the age of 21 he has achieved more than most player will achieve EVER. A good "anus" to be would you say?[/b]
Steve-o, if any one knows a good anus its you pal.
[/b][/quote]
Haha, very witty danny. Someone still bitter after what happened at Twickers a month ago? ;)

Latest posts