• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones Discussion [SPOILERS]

Yeah I think there's a decade (maybe more?) jump at some point - same actress playing a 14yr old and a 34yr old is a stretch

Another banger,
Love the pacing, how they're not forcing the action

Fully thought there was a coup happening when Crispen was mashing that guys head in and the soldiers were flooding the room - thought they were Hightower soldiers not Targaryens, and when that guy in the blue (the Hand's son?) who grabbed the princess, I thought he was kidnapping her

I'm glad I've not read what happens, yet - liking the suspense/not knowing what the Hightowers are plotting

I like how they just left Crispin as the same actor, everyone else is visibly older and he just has a haircut

Say it every week but really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out
The Strong son just ending his whole family on a whim: now we're games of throning

I hope Viserys survives the whole series but just has fewer and fewer body parts on each appearance

Really hate Aegon and Aemond - Team Daemon/Rhaenyra till I die

Had to do a double take at the end of that last episode. Also "certain scenes" were too dark like the Battle of Winter-fell episode.

Also "certain scenes" were too dark like the Battle of Winter-fell episode.
I saw a lot of people saying this but didn't notice it myself when watching - not sure if my TV is just really bright or something, but when I saw the screenshots people were complaining about I barely recognised them as for me the scenes were fine

I saw a lot of people saying this but didn't notice it myself when watching - not sure if my TV is just really bright or something, but when I saw the screenshots people were complaining about I barely recognised them as for me the scenes were fine
I do wonder with technical stuff how many people have HDR capable TV's and them being properly calibrated/adjusted.

I do wonder with technical stuff how many people have HDR capable TV's and them being properly calibrated/adjusted.
I was watching on my iPad and even with the brightness turned up to max found it difficult to see. But the one ultra dark scene I got the gist. 😉

I hope Viserys survives the whole series but just has fewer and fewer body parts on each appearance
I was joking about this but another 6 year time jump and my man's still clinging on

Holy **** it is hard keeping up with who is being offered to be married off to who

Who did Rhaenyra offer up to her Aunt? Her sons to be married to...Daemons daughters?

Daemon still the best character in it - the head slice was
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

And Aemond T is now a combo of the Witcher and Snake From Metal Gear Solid, apart from the patch is on the other eye.
Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX
Metal Gear Solid GIF

I was joking about this but another 6 year time jump and my man's still clinging on

Holy **** it is hard keeping up with who is being offered to be married off to who

Who did Rhaenyra offer up to her Aunt? Her sons to be married to...Daemons daughters?

Daemon still the best character in it - the head slice was
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels
Who is viserys younger daughter married to? She said something about her husband in the feast at the end.

I am finding The whole incestous thing more disturbing in House of Dragons then GOT.

Love how the lord commander of the Kingsguard is always an old guy no one quite takes seriously until he gets that look in his eye and everyone takes notice

How the hell did Cole get away with murdering that old guy, though? Didn't they say he was a Lannister? Or were they just asking him about Lannister gold? Either way: to be on the king's council means he's a high up Lord

Think I'm going to have to read the book after this season is done - I thought it was a one and done before it started, didn't realise it's going to be multiple seasons

Last edited:
Love how the lord commander of the Kingsguard is always an old guy no one quite takes seriously until he gets that look in his eye and everyone takes notice

How the hell did Cole get away with murdering that old guy, though? Didn't they say he was a Lannister? Or were they just asking him about Lannister gold? Either way: to be on the king's council means he's a high up Lord

Think I'm going to have to read the book after this season is done - I thought it was a one and done before it started, didn't realise it's going to be multiple seasons
He's Lord Lyman Beesbury and people thought he'd only been arrested at first!!

Last episode has leaked,

Another banger, what a fantastic season - completely washes away the bad taste of the end of GoT

Saw someone on Reddit say the showrunners have traded gratuitous boob scenes for graphic childbirth ones and.....yeah, this one took the top prize, yikes

The glowing war table at Dragonstone is sick

That ending! Can't believe we've got to wait another, what, 18months? 2years?

Saw someone on Reddit say the showrunners have traded gratuitous boob scenes for graphic childbirth ones and.....yeah, this one took the top prize, yikes
Yeah... that was very tough to watch. I thought Aemma in ep 1 was going to be as bad as the childbirth gore would get but damn, they really went for it this episode.

Latest posts