• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game Shop Australia

T

The TRUTH

Just came across this site the other day www.gameshopaustralia.com

A guy in the UK who owns a Game shop has created an Australian based website where he sells a variety of PAL games at a VERY LOW PRICE

For example, he's selling the new PES game (on 360) for $84.99(aus) plus $4.95 postage - that works out to $30 cheaper than EB games :eek:

I'm just waiting for him to reply to a post from me (on another forum) as to weather or not i will recieve PES before it's released in OZ.

If he can deliver these games before the Aussie release date then i will be doing all my 360 shopping through this dude. :cheers:

Here is a post from this guy on another forum:
Hi, My name is Nick and I am the owner of www.Gameshopaustralia.com.

We have just recently started the site, so we are keen for feedback and ultimately gowth in sales. We are heavily into the games market with over 3,000 sqft of premises and 10 employees.

I have read your comments so far and all seems to be good. Currently we can only accept paypal as form of payment (which includes Credit cards, bank transfers, etc) and gives you, the buyer, very good protection. We are hopefully looking to setup up a bank account as I know you guys prefer Bank transfer. In the UK we are use to working to ultra low margins, so we have continued this on our international sites. Many companies see internation sales as a form of increasing margins, as you can see from our prices, we have decided to work on low margins and high volume. There is no catch to our service and postage is $4.95 per order regardless of the number of units (making us cheaper than CDwow!!!!)

PES is listed on the site - Xbox 360 is $84.99.

I don't want this to turn into an advert but I am keen to stay in touch with our customers. Tell me to go away if you want, or feel free to ask any questions.

I am thinking of creating an incentive scheme, or some kind of referal commision, but this is early stages.

Many Thanks
Nick[/b]

They also deliver to New Zealand

Just got a reply from the guy and he reckons he'll have PES a week before it's released in OZ

Shipping will take between 4 - 6 days

So $30 cheaper and a few days early.... i'm ordering mine now :)

Just got a reply from the guy and he reckons he'll have PES a week before it's released in OZ

Shipping will take between 4 - 6 days

So $30 cheaper and a few days early.... i'm ordering mine now :)
[/b]

yeah Truthy same with DVDCRAVE they are importing the UK version, which will beat Local Aussie by a week.

Your dude is cheaper though - thats a steal.............i am on board.

Oh wait - why 4-6 days shipping - if they are in australia it should never take that long

I am as impatient as they come and only 1 week left on annual leave when this arrives - I need more time to play PES :bleh!:

This website is as cheap as they come

I still cannot believe these prices.........

Oh wait - why 4-6 days shipping - if they are in australia it should never take that long

[/b]

Nah they're in the UK mate.

The guy owns a few game shops in the UK and has decided to start shipping to OZ and NZ to expand his buisness.

The quote in the first post is from the guy who owns the joint, he posted that in the xbox world australia forums and the guys(on that forum) that have ordered from him before have given it the big thumbs up.

I haven't confirmed my PES order from this site yet because the clowns at my local EB are still claiming the game gets released on the 17th (which i know is crap!). The minute EB's release date gets pushed back to November i'll confirm my order with this UK mob.

I'm the same as you, when it comes to PES i wanna make sure i get it as early as possible.... $$$ are not an issue.

The bloke at this gameshopaustralia is pretty adamant that he can deliver the game before it gets released in OZ... but i'll hold of for another week in the slight chance EB comes up with the goods for once.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
I'm the same as you, when it comes to PES i wanna make sure i get it as early as possible.... $$$ are not an issue.

The bloke at this gameshopaustralia is pretty adamant that he can deliver the game before it gets released in OZ... but i'll hold of for another week in the slight chance EB comes up with the goods for once.
[/b][/quote]

U got the FIFA07 demo yeah??

So ur still on the PES this year?

DVDCRAVE are importing the UK version of PES and can deliver within Australia NEXT DAY, and u can Startrack Express track the thing on GPS.

http://www.dvdcrave.com.au/products/product.jsp?pid=30280

The question begs though............if DVDCRAVE are importing the UK version, then essentially they are a PITT STOP in the delivery process when compared to Gameshop............

Gameshop is UK to Mailbox
DVDCRAVE is UK to DVDCRAVE to Mailbox

It is a good question, as DVDCRAVE claim they are Shipping the game on the 27/10/2006, which would indicate, they are getting the UK copies at same time as UK retailers.

I will shoot an email to the Crave

[/b]

Yeah fo sure

I'll get both as they each have their strengths

Gotta say i'm most looking forward to PES though.

To answer your question on the other thread - FIFA does have some tricks like step overs ... but nothing like the big 360 spin (which is more realistic i guess)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
To answer your question on the other thread - FIFA does have some tricks like step overs ... but nothing like the big 360 spin (which is more realistic i guess)
[/b][/quote]

did u activate the step over, or was it animated driven

i was told you cannot activate trick moves to beat opposition one on one

of course its all speculation, but i can only go off what i ahve been told..........there has been minimal on these boards, which to me is the final say

Have you played FIFA World Cup??........does FIFA07 play more like World Cup, or play more like PES

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Have you played FIFA World Cup??........does FIFA07 play more like World Cup, or play more like PES
[/b][/quote]

I had Fifa WC and after a few games traded it in.

It was so bad i didn't even complete a World Cup

The new FIFA is nothing like WC

did u activate the step over, or was it animated driven[/b]

I activated it.

You seem pretty worried about all this so your best off just renting it out before you buy...... you'll have PES to keep you busy while you decide.

Wonder if he fancies becoming a TRF affiliate.[/b]

I cant see why he wouldn't

Latest posts