• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gameplay Video

M

maddog79

Go Here

Actual Gameplay footage.

Check it
<

Its pretty good, about 2 mins with different matches. I was determined to find one and i did
<

looks like the gamer is playing on easiest difficulty....no fends, sidesteps or shoulder barges used to beat a player...just run around them

hate it when the whole defending team is chasing 1 player

Yeah - they cant seem to fix that. Besides that though this game looks awesome, especially the kicking

nothing much to appreciate in that video...
not saying it looks crap...looks great actually and very smooth, but thats about it you can say from that video...they are not showing any new features such as the offloads, quick taps or even sidesteps etc...i really do hope they are playing on the easiest difficulty

Nice, apart from the Rugby2004 dive over the ball at rucks.. looks really crap.

oh and the bunching, 20 players within 5m of each other.. yeah right.

Yeah, it looks like a fair few of the problems from 05 are still there, but it does look better, you just can't really tell what's been improved upon because of the way they've played it. It would have been nice if they played it on a harder difficulty level and showed some of the new features at work...

At least we get to see something. I was desperate
<
because locks couldnt do it this year. I'm just pleased that we have impressions now.

IT DOESN'T F@#KIN WORK?
for some reason........................PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Originally posted by maddog79@Jan 28 2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah - they cant seem to fix that. Besides that though this game looks awesome, especially the kicking
look, in fairness, can I just say one thing about this....as it is endlessly brought up.

rugby is not league....

pretty much 8 players PLUS the halfback i.e. well over half of each team...has one duty in open play....and that is to hit the breakdown/be on the ball/be at the breakdown quickly......ON ALL THESE OCCASSIONS THAT MEANS FOLLOWING THE BALL. yes bunched and follwing the ball. THAT is RUGBY.

rant over...truth told.
<
<

Originally posted by nik@Jan 28 2006, 06:58 PM
anybody notice the jonny wilkinson kicking style?????????
well its in the game...
More to the point, why is Jonny Wilkinson still in the England team...?

He even gets into video games on reputation alone! How many tests has he played since the WC???? I can't remember many.

btw anyone else see when that guy in yellow made the break to score, the 'red' team took 'stick together team' to a whole new level.

Originally posted by nik@Jan 28 2006, 01:38 PM
looks like the gamer is playing on easiest difficulty....no fends, sidesteps or shoulder barges used to beat a player...just run around them

hate it when the whole defending team is chasing 1 player
Yea I know what ya' mean, I feel your pain, do not bother playin' it mate'.

<

Originally posted by nik@Jan 28 2006, 06:31 PM
the bunching actually looks worse than rugby 2005...
Yea yer' right as well, no one here might as well waste their time playin' this peice of rubbish!!

<

Originally posted by Boltman+Jan 28 2006, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boltman @ Jan 28 2006, 06:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nik
@Jan 28 2006, 06:31 PM
the bunching actually looks worse than rugby 2005...
Yea yer' right as well, no one here might as well waste their time playin' this peice of rubbish!!

<
[/b]
that's rugby - forwards and yhalfback must bunch and follow the ball.

is it really a problem.....or in fact, in some ways, is it not realistic?

NB - this post better appear....there are no issues with my posts.

what are you lot playing at anyway?
<
<
<
<

edit - thank you jj
<

Latest posts