• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson

He done it for love....apparently.

Miss Church was filming her show in London & she wanted him there, but he was running late, so she went nuts to him on the phone, so he went speeding to her.

So if I ever get done for speeding, I'll just say I done it for love..they will give me a lighter sentence.

Woooooow!!! I heard that Henson was a "little bit" criticized in your countries, but I never thought like this!!

All i have to do now is have Henson prove you guys wrong by playing well on the field.
[/b]
I'm more interested in how he's playing OFF the field, if you know what I'm saying...(wink wink nudge nudge)

Christ I would give up playing on the field.... If I had Charlotte off the field to play with... :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Christ I would give up playing on the field.... If I had Charlotte off the field to play with... :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
[/b]
0,,1819994_1,00.jpg

You're preaching to the choir, my friend.

Once you've been in church, you'll never change your sunday schedule again ;)
And thats one church I would love to pay a visit inside everyday!!!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Once you've been in church, you'll never change your sunday schedule again ;)
And thats one church I would love to pay a visit inside everyday!!!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
[/b]
You always feel welcome inside Church, like you belong there.

Doesn't matter if it's Henson or any odher D list celeb. He got away with that because his face is always in the papers. The rest of us would pick up a driving ban on possibly get locked up for driving over a ton.

How exactly is that not in perspective?
[/b]

9000yr9.jpg

lol

Say what you like about Charlotte Church supposedly being tasty... Have you ever seen a slick Dunlop? I'll bet there's no tread left on that tyre.

lol

Say what you like about Charlotte Church supposedly being tasty... Have you ever seen a slick Dunlop? I'll bet there's no tread left on that tyre.
[/b]
All racing tyres are bald...it makes them "sticky." Better traction = better performance "on the road," if you know what I'm saying.

Latest posts