Gavin Henson

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by robbinho, Apr 6, 2006.

1. robbinho

robbinho Guest

Self-explanatory really.

Living off one kick over a year ago, getting into the headlines of bored, lazy tabloids by the deplorable acts of describing himself as suicidal after playing like ****, and generally trying to be a footballer.

An abortion of a man.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

I'll go for that.

For the comedy record;

Or...

:mellow:

:huh:

:unsure:

:huh:

:eek:

:mellow:

:lol:

:roflrol: :roflrol: :roflrol:

:lol2tn:

4. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Oh god yes.

5. loratadine

loratadine Guest

jealous?

6. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Of being the joke of world rugby?

Of being a David Beckham wannabe?

Of being a peculiar shade of orange?

Of dating a fit chav with saggy tits?

Of being Welsh?

Of you?

:cheers:

7. loratadine

loratadine Guest

by youre bitching i take it that you are jealous. i mean honestly compare youre life with his.....

done that..... now you tell me who is the sad sack

8. Wally

Wally Guest

[This post was removed by Gavin Henson]

9. That's harsh.

At least Beckham was a world class player at some point in his career...

10. :lol: :lol:

11. kaftka

kaftka Guest

He is terrible.

He's an average rugby player, but there is no doubt in my mind that my mother can kcik his arse.

12. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

[​IMG] Gavin Henson in the older years

13. loratadine

loratadine Guest

you lot are so repugnent

14. The term, lora, is "repugnant", and I think Henson is a car crash of a human being.

15. Are you Charlotte in disguise? Are you Charlotte in dis-guise...?

16. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

I think the media are to blame for hyping him up, and making him out to be a superstar.

He is to blame though for going along with it. He wanted to go on Parkinson with Church FFS! Just before a Wales game as well! If he kept his head down and got on with it, he would be alright, but he loves it. And that is why the rugby world despise him. I have only read parts of his book, but it is so up his own ass, it is outstanding. Also, that really gets on my nerves. WTF has he done to deserve a book?! I know he isn't the only one, but really, a GS and CL!

Plus, he was amazingly shite against Ireland, and then talked crap about being suicidal. For this, he deserves a place IMO.

17. loratadine

loratadine Guest

i think england deserve a place.

18. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

So do I, but a) this a Henson thread and B) you can go and write an article on it if you want it. Remember to mention three straight losses to Ireland and France since 2004, the thrashings down under and the distinct lack of new talent being blooded. Remember the grammar though ;)

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: to Lora. Holds to his values (whatever they are), and despite the obvious truth, stands by Henson even though he's a ****** first class.

21. el_tk

el_tk Guest

Henson is better than most of you people give him credit for. You all know your rugby but you don't want to look past the fake tan and hair and whatnot. Incidentally he kicked a 50 metre penalty to win the match for the Ospereys today.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!