• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 9 2006, 07:13 PM
I'll never forget that comment made by Sue Barker on the sports personality award, so true.

I would say get lost for Charlotte Church, but that is for welsh fans to worry about. He should go with Katherine Jenkins, she aint gonna shout her mouth off at a nightclub.

BM
Much better looking as well.

So does this mean he is the first entrant to the Wall? We need a nice pic of him though for the Wall.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Apr 10 2006, 08:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@Apr 9 2006, 07:13 PM
I'll never forget that comment made by Sue Barker on the sports personality award, so true.

I would say get lost for Charlotte Church, but that is for welsh fans to worry about. He should go with Katherine Jenkins, she aint gonna shout her mouth off at a nightclub.

BM

So does this mean he is the first entrant to the Wall? We need a nice pic of him though for the Wall. [/b]
I've teamed up with DC for the pics.

But please, if you find a particularly wanky picture, post it up here. Maybe we could end up taking an unofficial vote on which photographer brings out the worst in him.

gavin_henson.jpg

or

Sep2005GavinHensonNose.jpg

or

gavweb.jpg

Maybe it would be an idea to have a little gallery, as a player such as Henson isn't just going to have one 'wanky' picture.

BM

_41378254_henson_getty.jpg
The 'flatmeat look'

_41378296_gh_getty.jpg
The 'oh I was playing for the red team'

_41133148_waleshensonpeneng416.jpg
'Charlotte is this all I am known for?'

_41129492_henwoo_getty.jpg
'Right so I am here of my own accord clive?'

_41502308_gavin_henson_card_203.jpg
'Come on ref my hair ain't that bad'

I thought I would post comment next to them, so we can capture the picture on the wall,

BM

Originally posted by harrison2468+Apr 10 2006, 08:36 AM-->

BM

So does this mean he is the first entrant to the Wall? We need a nice pic of him though for the Wall. [/b]
Second, wasn't my homeboy Mitchell voted in first?

Although they will be both enshrined at the same time.

Originally posted by Ripper+Apr 10 2006, 05:02 PM-->
Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 10 2006, 08:36 AM

BM

So does this mean he is the first entrant to the Wall? We need a nice pic of him though for the Wall.
Second, wasn't my homeboy Mitchell voted in first?

Although they will be both enshrined at the same time. [/b]
Don't worry Ripper. Mitch is going on there very shortly.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 10 2006, 10:31 AM
i bet you lot wish you looked like him.
He looks like he's covered in orange plastic.

I don't think I want to look like that.

it may have started of like tha, but i believe that they are in love with each other, just like posh and becks.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 10 2006, 12:09 PM
it may have started of like tha, but i believe that they are in love with each other, just like posh and becks.
:roflrol: :roflrol: :roflrol:

Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 10 2006, 01:05 PM
You relise Church and him is primarily publicity don't you?
I love the way you know this conclusively and aren't just spreading rumours with no foundation like many people would.

Originally posted by el_tk+Apr 10 2006, 03:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Apr 10 2006, 01:05 PM
You relise Church and him is primarily publicity don't you?
I love the way you know this conclusively and aren't just spreading rumours with no foundation like many people would. [/b]
But why else would their agents have set them up?

Normally, you may be introduced by friends, family etc. but isn't it a bit suspious to be set up by the person that is interested only really in making someone a more profitable client?

Now, they may be in love, I couldn't really give a toss, but at first, it was a publicity matter. They obviously knew that, being two of the most famous faces in Wales, and so it went from there. And it has worked wonders for increasing their profile.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 10 2006, 08:41 PM
you are wrong harrison, they met in a f***ing chip shop in cardiff.
That explains Charlotte Church anyway...

Jesus I even knew they arranged to meet in some night club and it was all set up for them.

Latest posts