• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson

In some circumstances yes I would and before you ask which I'll say that I would for example if Stephen Jones got injured.

Originally posted by SmokeyMonkey+Apr 11 2006, 07:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468  Posted on Apr 11 2006
@ 06:53 PM
Who has called him ****?

I remember someone had in their sig "Runny Dog Turd > Gavin Henson" am I wrong? [/b]
That's totally and utterly wrong.

It was -

Originally posted by Me
Runny dog turd > Harry Ellis > Gavin Henson

Following his sucidal tendancies during the Ireland game.

Ironically enough, sloppy animal **** and his skin colour aren't a million miles apart from each other.

Completely... :p

Anyway I think I've justified how he doesn't belong in the 'Hall of Shame' no? :rolleyes:

he doesnt belong in the hall of shame

he tells it like it is, he isnt one to beat around the bush and that is a trait to be admired.

Neither has Henson, and why don't you get back to me with your life story in 10 years then?[/b]

If you want, although I feel it is a bit strange to be told this by a 15 year old. You don't know what I'm going to be doing in 10 years to be honest, and neither do I, but I could potentially be a millionaire or skint.

Hmm...what about Nicky Robinson, Jamie Robinson, Ceri Sweeney, Hal Luscombe, Gareth Thomas, Tom Shanklin and Matthew Watkins? [/b]

God, I didn't say there weren't options, just none of them were good. Plus Wales use a distributor at 12, so that rules out all bar Sweeny and Robinsons, and we have seen them in internationals before - Fiji and NZ last Nov.

The arguement was centre's, not the specifieics.

Anyway, Walse have better players in pre-school than Henson for centre, full back and fly half.

Smokeymonkey...

Gavin Henson is being nominated because of his terrible attitude and his ambition to look like the Tango man... Remember him anybody? Tango Juice? No?

...It's got nothing to do with his sporting ability. Well it sort of does. The fact that he thinks he is better than he is.
And no, nobody is calling him ****. '>' means "greater than". '=' means "equal to".
Therefore "Runny dog turd > Gavin Henson" = "Runny dog turd is greater than Gavin Henson"

The high majority seems to agree that Gavin Henson is a snotty, snooty...snatty little ****... Wait. No, nobody is calling him ****... Ummm... a glass of ****. Orange ****.
I haven't seen any compelling arguements against his taping to the wall in regards to his attitude and off the field acts...

Speak now if you do, because he will be going on soon quite probably.

Originally posted by SmokeyMonkey@Apr 12 2006, 10:05 PM
OK find me proof that he is snooty or arrogant or whatever then.
I'm afraid I can't do that. In your opinion you don't think he is snooty or arrogant, and whatever "proof" I show you, you will disagree as you would have seen it as well. I, and the vast majority it seems, have the OPINION that he is "snooty and arrogant"...

Originally posted by SmokeyMonkey@Apr 12 2006, 10:05 AM
OK find me proof that he is snooty or arrogant or whatever then.
"'Garan Evans.' At that point I just laughed." P.125, on Evans selection for the WC squad.

"'Thanks, Daf,' I said and held my hand out for him to shake it as I walked back." P.193, on scoring a try against Quins.

This IMO is arrogance, and found in the first few pages I looked at in the book. This is from HIS book btw.

Originally posted by Flamingo@Apr 12 2006, 12:41 PM
tell the rest of the rugby forum why gavin said thanks daf!
He supposedly held him back. Still, that is arrogance, he could have been more humble about it.

no daf tackled him late and kept him down on the floor with his fist in hensons face.... henson got up and sprinted towards the attackive line and hit a perfect angle and great timing thats why, walking back he said thanks daf and went to shake his hand!! so stop trying to get everyone to hate henson u jealous prick

Flamingo does have a piont. You make it seem as if Henson is the bad guy. It is true that he isn't on the best of form of late, but he still is good player. Althogh there was no need fotr the media to build up such hype about him. He may not be as good as Carter, but he is still a good player. He is known for his boot, but so is wilkison. So before you all saying how bad he is just think he is known for the same asset as wilkison. There is still a long time for henson to get back on track. Wiether he does or doesn't only time will tell. You must take into consideration that he has been out for eight months, maybe a bit of ring rust is on henson.

Thank you!!!! At least someone one with some common sense is fianlly sticking up for Heno. He is great. His tackle on tait shows his pure dominace in tackleing and his 50 m boot shadows that he can kick too. He will get better and by the world cup he show that he is back on form and will dominate the cup.

Originally posted by #Bom Bom#@Apr 12 2006, 02:11 PM
Thank you!!!! At least someone one with some common sense is fianlly sticking up for Heno. He is great. His tackle on tait shows his pure dominace in tackleing and his 50 m boot shadows that he can kick too. He will get better and by the world cup he show that he is back on form and will dominate the cup.
ONE GAME......

Thats what your judging him on, ONE HALF DECENT GAME,

WOW he must truely be a LEDGEND!!!

MY ARSE IS BETTER THAN HENSON!!!

Even though you are right getofmeland, henson wont be the best palyer from onme game i must admire how loyal #Bom Bom# is to Henson. I do think though #Bom Bom# you should calm down a bit and you should know that you are not always right.

A couple of things you should knopw about BomBom;

1. He's not a real person, more a figment of loratadines imagination,

and

2. He's never right.

Latest posts