• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson

well youre wrong im sorry.

they met in a nightclub in the summer 0f 2004, but it didnt go any further, then after wales beat japan they met each other in a chip shop, and they went out clubbing together, but they didnt speak again till february because on of the welsh team knew one of her mates and she asked him for gavs number, i think it was tom shanklin but i aint sure.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 11 2006, 07:47 AM

they met in a nightclub in the summer 0f 2004, but it didnt go any further, then after wales beat japan they met each other in a chip shop, and they went out clubbing together, but they didnt speak again till february because on of the welsh team knew one of her mates and she asked him for gavs number, i think it was tom shanklin but i aint sure.
Don't believe everything you read in womens magazines.

Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 11 2006, 08:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Apr 11 2006, 07:47 AM

Don't believe everything you read in womens magazines. [/b]
It says that in hensons book u f***ing dweeb

Originally posted by Flamingo+Apr 11 2006, 08:20 AM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Apr 11 2006, 08:00 AM

It says that in hensons book u f***ing dweeb [/b]
:mellow:

So..... Why did you call me a dweeb?

Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 11 2006, 08:41 AM-->
Originally posted by Flamingo@Apr 11 2006, 08:20 AM

So..... Why did you call me a dweeb? [/b]
Well.... i said f***ing and thats a nasty word so i had to use a nasty but nice word... so i chose dweeb :)

Originally posted by Flamingo+Apr 11 2006, 08:43 AM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Apr 11 2006, 08:41 AM

So..... Why did you call me a dweeb?
Well.... i said f***ing and thats a nasty word so i had to use a nasty but nice word... so i chose dweeb :) [/b]
Oh, Ok.... But you missed my joke...

Originally posted by Flamingo+Apr 11 2006, 08:20 AM-->

It says that in hensons book u f***ing dweeb [/b]

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 11 2006, 09:25 AM-->

Don't believe everything you read in womens magazines. [/b]
That's a much better way pf putting it.

Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 11 2006, 09:31 AM-->
Originally posted by sambãd5@Apr 11 2006, 09:25 AM

That's a much better way pf putting it. [/b]
sometimes kaftka, were too smart for our own good. now go back to school you wagger.

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 11 2006, 09:53 AM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Apr 11 2006, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by sambãd5@Apr 11 2006, 09:25 AM

That's a much better way pf putting it.
sometimes kaftka, were too smart for our own good. now go back to school you wagger. [/b]
I don't go to school. I've done my time.

...*****.

I'm sorry sambad, I just thought that the word "*****" belonged at the end of that post. Evidently, I was wrong. Sorry.

...*****.

Sorry.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Apr 10 2006, 06:40 PM-->
Originally posted by el_tk@Apr 10 2006, 03:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Apr 10 2006, 01:05 PM
You relise Church and him is primarily publicity don't you?

I love the way you know this conclusively and aren't just spreading rumours with no foundation like many people would.
But why else would their agents have set them up?

Normally, you may be introduced by friends, family etc. but isn't it a bit suspious to be set up by the person that is interested only really in making someone a more profitable client?

Now, they may be in love, I couldn't really give a toss, but at first, it was a publicity matter. They obviously knew that, being two of the most famous faces in Wales, and so it went from there. And it has worked wonders for increasing their profile. [/b]
And I take it you saw this happen with your own eyes? Heard any phone conversations the agents may have had and all that? Bullshit.

Originally posted by el_tk+Apr 11 2006, 11:39 AM-->
Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 10 2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by el_tk@Apr 10 2006, 03:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Apr 10 2006, 01:05 PM
You relise Church and him is primarily publicity don't you?

I love the way you know this conclusively and aren't just spreading rumours with no foundation like many people would.

But why else would their agents have set them up?

Normally, you may be introduced by friends, family etc. but isn't it a bit suspious to be set up by the person that is interested only really in making someone a more profitable client?

Now, they may be in love, I couldn't really give a toss, but at first, it was a publicity matter. They obviously knew that, being two of the most famous faces in Wales, and so it went from there. And it has worked wonders for increasing their profile.
And I take it you saw this happen with your own eyes? Heard any phone conversations the agents may have had and all that? Bullshit. [/b]
C'mon, the 'you didn't see it, so it couldn't of happened' thing is bullshit in itself. You could say it for so many things, and it really is a lame comeback. Why not disprove it, instead of just saying it is bullshit.

I read it somewhere, and if I can find the resource, I'll happily post it for you, though I suppose as it is written by someone in the media, it must be false, and a conspiracy against golden boy.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 12 2006, 12:19 AM
I read it somewhere, and if I can find the resource, I'll happily post it for you, though I suppose as it is written by someone in the media, it must be false, and a conspiracy against golden* boy.
*Orange

I think a lot of people are just jealous how he's made something of his life, do any of you have a multi-millionaire girlfriend or a lush house and car and stuff and play top-flight rugby consistantly. No? Didn't think so!

And this crap on how he's a **** rugby player? FFS it's just like Beckham at the moment. And I'm not basing his performance on that England game, have any of you ever actually seen him play club rugby, his performances for Swansea and the Opsreys have been immense. Did you forget about the 24 points he scored for the Opreys against Edinburgh to win the Celtic League last year? Or have you conveniently forgotten that?

FFS he must have been quite good to get into a Wales team! Seriously you guys should get on with your life and stop *****ing about some rugby player who likes to look his best.

Originally posted by SmokeyMonkey@Apr 11 2006, 07:41 PM
I think a lot of people are just jealous how he's made something of his life, do any of you have a multi-millionaire girlfriend or a lush house and car and stuff and play top-flight rugby consistantly. No? Didn't think so!
Prove it...

You prove it! :rolleyes:

...and you wouldn't be living in Northhampton and talking to us!

I think a lot of people are just jealous how he's made something of his life, do any of you have a multi-millionaire girlfriend or a lush house and car and stuff and play top-flight rugby consistantly. No? Didn't think so![/b]

The majority of this forum haven't even reached 30, many haven't even left school. Most haven't even began to live life, so how can you make such a statement?! A lot of rugby players have valuable assets, do you see people getting jealous over them? No, and the same goes with footballers. Do you have a lush house, car or play top-flight rugby btw?

And this crap on how he's a **** rugby player? FFS it's just like Beckham at the moment. And I'm not basing his performance on that England game, have any of you ever actually seen him play club rugby, his performances for Swansea and the Opsreys have been immense. Did you forget about the 24 points he scored for the Opreys against Edinburgh to win the Celtic League last year? Or have you conveniently forgotten that?

FFS he must have been quite good to get into a Wales team! Seriously you guys should get on with your life and stop *****ing about some rugby player who likes to look his best. [/b]

Who has called him ****? He is a ok international player at the moment. He may excel at the club game, but it is performances at international level that entitle you to world class status.

Would you call Ellis quite good? It is a well known fact that Wales lack options at 12. He has no real competition for the shirt. The *****ing is to do with his modesty as an rugby player, or lack of. I'll find some quotes for the wall which will help show this.

Originally posted by harrison2468 Posted on Apr 11 2006@ 06:53 PM
Who has called him ****?

I remember someone had in their sig "Runny Dog Turd > Gavin Henson" am I wrong?

Originally posted by harrison2468 Posted on Apr 11 2006+ 06:53 PM-->
The majority of this forum haven't even reached 30, many haven't even left school. Most haven't even began to live life, so how can you make such a statement?![/b]

Neither has Henson, and why don't you get back to me with your life story in 10 years then?

<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468 Posted on Apr 11 2006
@ 06:53 PM
It is a well known fact that Wales lack options at 12. He has no real competition for the shirt.

Hmm...what about Nicky Robinson, Jamie Robinson, Ceri Sweeney, Hal Luscombe, Gareth Thomas, Tom Shanklin and Matthew Watkins?

Latest posts