• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson

I'd rather people respect a sportsman who cares more about the game and less about being a Beckham-copying showbiz twat.

You remember the "I'm suicidal" incident? The f***ing melodramatic arsehole. <_<

Anyone who goes out on a rugby pitch deserves respect - diveball is different. You're just sore about the Tait "handbagging".

And as we all know, all roundyball players are poofs.
[/b]

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjI0u-qCmYI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjI0u-qCmYI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anyone who goes out on a rugby pitch deserves respect - diveball is different. You're just sore about the Tait "handbagging".[/b]

Sure, that's why I described him as...

If you call tackling an over-rated, 6 stone, 12 year old Sevens player a great tackle... Ah, you know where that's going. [/b]

<div class='quotemain'> he lasted about2 minutes then everyone realised how **** he was lol [/b]

You're a dumbass....but Gav forgives you.
[/b][/quote]

But who will forgive Gavin??? :p

I think Jenkins should have taken him at the world cup. He may not be the best person, but as a player he's got real talent! He is out of form, but Wales have the chance of reach the quarter final easily, and he could have recovered shape. He was one of the players that gave Wales the Grand Slam back in 2005. He could have been the player to make the difference for Wales in this World Cup. Sorry we will never know.

Henson is a realy big guy but he never uses his size advantage he always tries all kind of S*** kicks and 50/50 passes. He realy does care more about his hairstyle and how much he can get into the newspapers than the thing that got him famous. RUGBY!!!!

To be fair I think he's got a lot of talent, if he was fit he'd be very welcome at 12 (or even 10) for Scotland! Unfortunately he seems to suffer from the problem of knowing that he's got a lot of talent and acting accordingly. Also he is with Charlotte Church and thus you get the inevitable Posh n Becks of rugby type rubbish in the newspapers. Still you can't help who you love.

Henson is a realy big guy but he never uses his size advantage he always tries all kind of S*** kicks and 50/50 passes. He realy does care more about his hairstyle and how much he can get into the newspapers than the thing that got him famous. RUGBY!!!!
[/b]

Rubbish.
If you actually watched Henson on form you'd realise that everything you just said would be proven wrong.
However, he lacks confidence as of late and therefore has not played in the way that he is capable of.
And bullshit to caring more about his hair than rugby - that's a good mix of ignorance and stupidity thrown in there, i like it. <_<

Shouldn't really be on the wall of shame - the guy got misused by the media because he wasn't the Beckham they were hoping for.

I note most of his critics in this thread are English - obviously bitter that he bust your bubble a couple of years back, how pathetic. Not every rugby player has to have a face that looks like life has been chewing on it, its also not a bad thing to look after your appearance, and certainly not a reason to hate somebody.

Grow up.

Gav would never have the brains to read a book let alone write one, his book was written for him not by him! Gav is a fantasitc talent and someone who Wales missed at the World Cup. Anyone who watched him on Sunday would have said hes coming back to his best!

Agreed. He made a few really good breaks, his distribution was on form and the play in general look really positive.

I've always said, if he's gonna get criticised for looking after himself, then I should be criticised also - oh, wait...i already am. You TRF mods are utter c***s sometimes!
:bleh!:

hes a bit off a **** but ill admit hes got a huge boot
not a bad goal kicker
and puts on some killer hits occasionally

Hensen the Handsome man. Would be excellent for "you've been tango'ed". Bring back HENSEN

Having seen him for Osprey's v Tigers a couple of seasons ago, he made an impact and looked a good player.

The problem is that he is a good player, but doesn't show the talent or desire to step it up to the next level. The way he courts the media loses him a lot of support regardless of his on-pitch ability. He would get away with his apparent ego more if he was better than just a decent player.

i think he is a decent player, he has had a loss of form but i saw him in a ospreys game the other week and he looked pretty good. shouldnt be in wall of shame though

Latest posts