• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

German man throws puppy at Hells Angels ... then flees on stolen bulldozer

shtove

Bench Player
This is incredibly serious. For the sake of civilisation we need to confront the issue of bulldozer abuse:

The 26-year-old drove into the grounds of the motorcycle gang members' clubhouse north of Munich on Sunday, according to reports in local media.

The young man, who was not identified, dropped his pants, threw the puppy, and then fled.

After making his getaway, he stole the bulldozer from a construction site, and attempted to drive it to Munich. However, it was not fast enough, and his snail-like pace caused a 3-mile traffic jam near the southern town of Allershausen, according to a report in the English-language newspaper The Local, which cited the daily tz.

He then fled to his home nearby where he was apprehended by the police.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," said a spokesman for local police. He said the student had lately been suffering from depression.

The puppy was now in safe hands at a local animal shelter, the spokesman added.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ls-Angels-bikers-then-flees-on-bulldozer.html

great thread name story made me chuckle
would have been better if the hells angles chased him

The last paragraph means I can officially declare this story hilarious.

Tonight at news 6 o'clock-

*bong* German man throws puppies at Hell's Angels and then flees on stolen bulldozers *bong* (Ricky Gervais joke reference)

TBH I think we need to have a TRF news thread, in which only the ***les of the news are allowed. Anyone else keen? (again stolen from a Gervais/Pilkington idea).

Tonight at news 6 o'clock-

*bong* German man throws puppies at Hell's Angels and then flees on stolen bulldozers *bong* (Ricky Gervais joke reference)

TBH I think we need to have a TRF news thread, in which only the ***les of the news are allowed. Anyone else keen? (again stolen from a Gervais/Pilkington idea).

Make-It-So-776665.jpg

Latest posts