• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gold Coast Sevens, 25-26 November 2011, Sevens World Series

man this guy refereeing the final has been making terrible calls all through the tournament, i can't believe they had him ref the final

Wales plate winners, certainly take that with such a young squad out there.

brilliant :D great to see Fiji winning again

I noticed a big difference from this game and the game against NZ yesterday was Fiji made sure to wrap the ball up in the tackles and stop NZ from offloading

also good to see a fiji player who can give a decent speech and interview in english for a change :p

Last edited:
England gone to sh*t already

Surprised Fiji won the whole thing!

Wales did all right for themselves as well

England gone to sh*t already

Surprised Fiji won the whole thing!

Wales did all right for themselves as well

Mind England started off the series with a loss to Portugal last year, all is not lost... yet!
Tbh I think we can't understate the lack of Gollings, Enland at times were lacking in decision making on the field, and the kick-offs could have been better.

As for Scotland; well young Hildago-Clyne did very well, and definitely looks a good prospect, James Fleming has improved his handling, positional sense and decision making, Ross Miller did very well for himself and along with James Eddie complimented the team very nicely.

Fiji look the team to beat at this stage, have steadily improved every game today and as the commentator was constantly jizzing over, played a much more entertaining game today.

On to Dubai!

The result against Wales has ejected all my enthusiasm for the season already :(

WTF is up with Australia's kit!?!

Do they have the same suppliers/ designers as the Highlanders? Both kits look absolutely dire.
Whilst Scotland's is awesome if I do say so myself.
B)

Mark Richards has done very well for himself today for SA, whilst the Pumas have started with yet another disappointing start to the series.

I like it, but it looks just like Leinsters

64062201_blue.jpg

attachment.php

And I take it you like Lienster because of a certain Nacewa? :D

I know some people dinnae like the international jerseys being fiddled with like crickets was/ were, but I think they add to the general excitement.