• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Got Biased reffing?

T

The Mortician

Got biased reffing?
Biased touch judges?
Different set of rules for one team?

f***in dirty cheats :%#%#:

Come on that was appalling, I seriously would not be suprised if there was something more into it.

How can one side be constantly offside and get away with forward passes, hands in the ruck and off their feet? Where the other team can't and get's sin binned for no reason.

Disgusting.

Got biased reffing?
Biased touch judges?

Come on that was appalling, I seriously would not be suprised if there was something more into it.

How can one side be constantly offside and get away with forward passes, hands in the ruck and off their feet? Where the other team can't and get's sin binned for no reason.

Disgusting.
[/b]

Quite amusing to see New Zealanders complaining about refs.

I saw nothing wrong with any part of the game maybe some calls were shocking but thats rugby we have to take it how it is cause there's no changing it the games over.

I think we're so use to our SH style of refing that when a proper ref comes along we seriously don't know whats happening.

The French deserve the win full credit to their team don't think the ref has nothing to do with it good luck for the remainder of the RWC.

thats contradictory saying you saw nothing wrong with the ref while he had some shocking calls. contradict yourself much?
refs are there to make the game fair even and make sure people play by the rules...taht didnt happen in that game.
and thats that.

Some of us kiwi's are going to get over this and some obviously aren't.

I've never heard a NZ'er ever talk about rulings against our opposition when we win.

Don't recall an oppisition ref ever having a bad game in our favour to the degree that Barnes had this morning or that ******** in the 2005 Grand Slam Game.

I just wonder what the 3 wisemen are gonna say about leaving all the experienced players behind.

I think even with other players we just didn't turn up and the ref had a good game if ever we lose he's the easiest target so thats usually what we'll play on.

Yeah sure that pass was forward but look seriously Luke didn't need to give the ref any excuse to send him off he could of moved out of the way.

the all blacks have normally won by plenty ruling out any dodgey refing calls they may have goten. you do get a bad ref now and then sometimes you can overcome them like the abs did in the grand slam a few years back and sometimes it is just too much too climb. it just wasn't the abs night with mcAlister getting sin bined and carter limping off.

I just wonder what the 3 wisemen are gonna say about leaving all the experienced players behind.

I think even with other players we just didn't turn up and the ref had a good game if ever we lose he's the easiest target so thats usually what we'll play on.

Yeah sure that pass was forward but look seriously Luke didn't need to give the ref any excuse to send him off he could of moved out of the way.
[/b]

My god man, how can you find positives outta this? Barnes deserves to loose a job. Heck the poncy prat's a barrister, what's he doing sticking his gawky neck in this business anyway? Bias as f***, your a retard to think other wise. It's funny how we always loose like this and when we have a right to complain, everyone shits on us.

We have a very strong case here lads, this is an out rage.

yeh because NZ has never benifited from dodgy decisions in the past and pushing the boundaries of the law to their limits rite???...seem to remember Eng on the wrong side of watson in 2003...we still pulled thru...and tbh the quality of that NZ side shud have never lost to france...great WC tho with all the upsets and performances fromthe minnows...special mention goes to my man Ngwenya who showed Habana what a clean pair of heels looks like lol

Yeah cause we have a right to complain but the thing is what can we do about it the games already done its over and the All Blacks had plenty of chances to win it after that forward pass anyway they should of just kept composure than it might have been a different result and we wouldn't even be talking about it.

Yeah cause we have a right to complain but the thing is what can we do about it the games already done its over and the All Blacks had plenty of chances to win it after that forward pass anyway they should of just kept composure than it might have been a different result and we wouldn't even be talking about it.
[/b]

Yeah I admit we f***ed it up big time. But man o man I have never seen a worse display of refereeing in my life. I want to cry, some thing swallow me up now.

Barnes is crap end of but please please please understand now that other countries who play against NZ dont get the decisions!

To be honest NZ should have taken 3 points when they had possession with 2 mins to go!

Dude howd you get that little bug on your sig i thought it was on my screen and went to try hit it off lol.

How can one side be constantly offside and get away with forward passes, hands in the ruck and off their feet? [/b]

This is possibly the most ironic line I have ever read on here. Barnes got the forward passes for the second French try wrong - that was quite clear. However, McCaw spent most this (and every other) match on the wrong side of the ruck with his hands all over the ball.

He didn't get pinged much tonight, so why should the referee apply different standards to the French?

French can win this world cup wth ease for sure, All they need is the same ref that reffed them in this game to give them that edge

There must be alot of rich Frenchman around cause they had to have been payin at least $5 nz for the win.

Got biased reffing?
Biased touch judges?

Disgusting.
[/b]

You lost, get over it.. life goes on.

The game is over and can not be changed. The ref in most new zealanders point of view was not good.
In the histor of rugby NZ teams may have got a few decsions there way.

But looking purely at this game he was ordinary and I think that will be confirmed in the press in England also.

I'm already over it and at least super 14 and TriNations will again feel important.

Four years and the hunger will be back.

Well done All Blacks. Congrats France.
Ref - at full time I wanted to kill you, then you were a cheat, later I accepted he was human. Now I'd quietly him to ref our next home serries cause I'm sure we'll fair better.

Good on ya France.