Geese it's not like this thread is any worse than RC3006

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Feb 9 2006, 07:31 AM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 8 2006, 06:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-***an
@Feb 9 2006, 06:40 AM
A thread about geese?? Ideal in the build up to a new rugby game...  <_<

RC3006? Wow, I've been asleep for 1000 years. [/b]
Nah, that was no typo my panda loving forum friend.... you've just been sent back in time along with those Geese and the bloke that went to Funhouse in Bexley and got himself a copy of the game and came on the forum to tell everyone exactly what it was that we already new

Originally posted by Quintes+Feb 8 2006, 08:23 PM-->
Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 9 2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 8 2006, 06:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-***an
@Feb 9 2006, 06:40 AM
A thread about geese?? Ideal in the build up to a new rugby game...  <_<

RC3006? Wow, I've been asleep for 1000 years.
Nah, that was no typo my panda loving forum friend.... you've just been sent back in time along with those Geese and the bloke that went to Funhouse in Bexley and got himself a copy of the game and came on the forum to tell everyone exactly what it was that we already new [/b]
274_e0e90e3217f1924ce78fd855461c1506.gif

Can someone who's played it answer the following:

- How good are Leicester Tigers?
- Is Tom Varndell in the game?
- Does Welford Road (Tigers home ground) look any good?
- Does the strip look as good as the RC2006 one?
- Who are the best players?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Bud@Feb 8 2006, 09:22 PM
Can someone who's played it answer the following:

- How good are Leicester Tigers?
- Is Tom Varndell in the game?
- Does Welford Road (Tigers home ground) look any good?
- Does the strip look as good as the RC2006 one?
- Who are the best players?

Thanks!
I havn't played the game, but as a guess I'd say;

- Proberbly one of the best teams in the game
- I should imagine so
- Can't look any worse than the real thing ;)
- :blink: RC2006 looked awful for all of them. They'll look better as they'll look a far lot more realistic.
- Leicesters will be Varndell, Moody, Smith and Kay. Well, if there's any justice in the world, they will at least.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 9 2006, 09:53 AM

I havn't played the game, but as a guess I'd say;

- Proberbly one of the best teams in the game
- I should imagine so
- Can't look any worse than the real thing ;)
- :blink: RC2006 looked awful for all of them. They'll look better as they'll look a far lot more realistic.
- Leicesters will be Varndell, Moody, Smith and Kay. Well, if there's any justice in the world, they will at least.
Yeah, I can't wait for the re-development to kick in. Rumours are that if Leicester Shity go down, we'll buy the Walkers off them. It feels up in the air at the moment, although we have finally bought the land under WR. Who knows. It looked decent in 05 though.

As for Varndell, he's only been playing for 2 seasons for the full team (thats not even 2 full seasons) and was overlooked by RC2006. If they put any decent research in he should have one of the best pace stats and the worst defensive.

I'm hoping you're right with the best players, although I'd like to see Corry as an important player aswell.

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Feb 8 2006, 09:57 PM
not hot on martin corry then? or geordon murphy?
Not personally. Correy has really gone off the boil recently while I'd rate Varndell miles ahead of Murphy.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Feb 9 2006, 10:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-lewseys got it covered
@Feb 8 2006, 09:57 PM
not hot on martin corry then? or geordon murphy?
Not personally. Correy has really gone off the boil recently while I'd rate Varndell miles ahead of Murphy. [/b]
Without Murphs Varndell would have half the amount of tries he has this season. His running lines won us the game against Stade and was really impressive against Clemont. I hope he's as good in the game.

All about opinion really, same as there are some on the Gordon Terrace who'd rather see Luke Myring play each weak instead of Spencer.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 9 2006, 10:04 AM
All about opinion really, same as there are some on the Gordon Terrace who'd rather see Luke Myring play each weak instead of Spencer.
Ahh. Former Tiger Myring? I used to play with him at county level. He was really shocking when he was with Tigers, but he was used in the Deano reign during the WC when we could hardly put a team together.

He's pretty good, but he's got nothing on our other youngster Ben Patston. He'll play for England one day.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 9 2006, 10:14 AM
He's pretty good, but he's got nothing on our other youngster Ben Patston. He'll play for England one day.
I've been really impressed by Clarke. Can you see him moving to full back to try and push him into the internation team? At the moment he's pretty far down in the centre picking. (Tindall, JSD, Smith etc)

He was a (utility) full back before Appleford picked up his Injury, but now he's made the shirt his own. I wouldn't want to see him move out to the wing now though, all he needs to break through is a regular centre partner.

Who I think should be Robbie Kydd.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 8 2006, 10:19 PM

Who I think should be Robbie Kydd.
Definitely, he's a very good player from what I've seen so far. It'll be a great centre combo, Kydd for the pass and Clarke for the bosh. also solves the kicking problem hopefully.

Latest posts