• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Grass Roots Rugby - Player Sponsorship

CrashBallRugby

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Hey all.. What do people think of the concept of player sponsorship? I'm not talking premier league sponsorship here but talented youths at grass roots level.. I was thinking about running a campaign to help someone with kit etc and the basic stuff you need to get into rugby. Does anyone think this is something that people would be interested in? My reason for posting on here is I don't really want to launch it and spend lots of time and effort if in the end it's not something that's of interest.. it works in other sports though so not sure why not in rugby..
For context I run a rugby clothing website (www.crashballrugby.co.uk) which is dedicated to rugby as i got disillusioned with the major brands moving in with no real passion for rugby and the lack of real true rugby brands (Canterbury is now owned by a large diverse company after it's time with JD sports and Kooga I like but think it's all a bit old fashioned).. I already sponsor a few local teams but want to try and give more support to those that need it :)

Latest posts