• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gripe

D

daf1999

Hi Folks, im a newbie here but just wanted to comment on my 3 gripes about this otherwise fantastic game!

a) too easy to score a try by kicking an up and under which falls over the tryline and then just jumping to catch and fallig

B) too easy to win front throw lineouts and yet too difficult to win throws to the middle and back!

c) scrums! arrgh! why are they so hard to win!!?

all of these maybe just me but seems to be part of the game,

also does anyone know if you can change the difficulty during a world league tournament?? i started on pro level but want to change to elite without starting again as it is getting a little too easy!

cheers
D

howzit

No you cant change the difficulty once youve started.
Im afraid you've gotta start all over again

cheers

Originally posted by daf1999@Feb 23 2006, 01:41 AM
Hi Folks, im a newbie here but just wanted to comment on my 3 gripes about this otherwise fantastic game!

a) too easy to score a try by kicking an up and under which falls over the tryline and then just jumping to catch and fallig

b ) too easy to win front throw lineouts and yet too difficult to win throws to the middle and back!

c) scrums! arrgh! why are they so hard to win!!?

all of these maybe just me but seems to be part of the game,

also does anyone know if you can change the difficulty during a world league tournament?? i started on pro level but want to change to elite without starting again as it is getting a little too easy!

cheers
D
a) Hmmm, I've never tried that

b: I agree and you should also be able to tap or catch from anywhere in the line, the back of the line ball is a joke too. When do you ever see that in rugby?

c) Scrums are a bit of a farce. How often do you see one against the head in real rugby? Close to none.

have you guys tried angling your feed

somtimes you will get penalised but it works
same with throws you can angle them too, but sometimes get done for not throwing straight

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 23 2006, 07:56 AM
have you guys tried angling your feed

somtimes you will get penalised but it works
same with throws you can angle them too, but sometimes get done for not throwing straight
No, how do you do that?

man i havent got a problem with the scrums

i get prolly one against the head every 2 games

maybe my forward pack is better than 1st thought...but scrums are sweet for me

yes that up n under tactic is a little easy............but alteast the kicking game actually works

nothing beats scoring new tries u havent seen since JLR....only looking alot more life like

Latest posts