Guinness Premiership Final

S

SaintsFan_Webby

<div align="center">
gallery_336_63_43210.png
VS
gallery_336_63_4963.png
</div>

Not many people care about the Premiership Final, many (myself included) believing the ***le should go to the team who finishes top of the league.

However, I shall still be tuning in to see if Gloucester's exciting young backs can outfox Leicester's muscle men.

Teams:

Leicester: G Murphy; Rabeni, Hipkiss, Smith, A Tuilagi; Goode, F Murphy; Ayerza, Chuter, White, L Deacon, Kay, Moody, Jennings, Corry (capt).
Replacements: Buckland, Moreno, Cullen, B Deacon, B Youngs, Vesty, Varndell.

Gloucester: Walker; Balshaw, Simpson-Daniel, Allen, Foster; Lamb, Richards; Wood, Azam, Nieto, Bortolami (capt), Brown, Buxton, Hazell, Narraway.
Replacements: Davies, Califano, James, Boer, Lawson, Adams, Goodridge.

Kickoff is at 2:30pm, with the match being broadcast live from Twickenham by Sky.

I'll be cheering for the Cherry and Whites.

All discussion in here. Assuming there is any.

I'll be cheering for the Cherry and Whites.[/b]

Snap.

A distinct lack of Leicester or Gloucester fans on TRF means this will more then likely be a dead thread however.

I didn't think there were many posters who cared too much, but I figured we might as well end the season as formally as possible.

Gloucester to win, but Andy Hazell to have his face smashed in by Tuilagi. I can dream...

Well suprisingly I would like to see Gloucester win this, purely because they deserve it more than leicester... Gloucester play some good rugby, and would of been my tip to shock... hopefully Bath will challenge next season...

Well this about to begin, I will be now logging into the Chat Room For Discussion if anyone wants to join me...

22-6 at half time.

Anyone who says Leicester are boring is an idiot. I'll be watching the S14 later on - but I'd be surprised if Leicester don't come through the next couple of weeks as the best team in the world.

Pity for England that the players who make the difference for Leicester don't play for England - even Hipkiss.

Can do little but stand and grudgingly applaud Leicester. I firmly believe they would have beaten any team in the world today, they were simply awesome. Even if their first try was dubious at best.

The First Try should never of been given, but decisions go that way... although they were out of this world...

Can do little but stand and grudgingly applaud Leicester. I firmly believe they would have beaten any team in the world today, they were simply awesome. Even if their first try was dubious at best.
[/b]

What? even the all blacks? :eek:) Haven't got to watch the match owing to a combination of night shifts and a new baby but it sounds like i missed a corker.

I think this play-off was better than the top of the league being champions simply because there was little over a season to choose between the two sides and so many important matches e.g. Glous v tigers were when international players were unavailible, and Leicester would have lost the ***le due to an administrative error docking them a point. I don't think Gloucester were cheated out of a ***le this time.

Nah, not a corker. Over by halftime, icing added after 55 mins, Murphy did a Murphy and gave away a try, and it petered out after that. Boys against men.

I think this play-off was better than the top of the league being champions simply because there was little over a season to choose between the two sides and so many important matches e.g. Glous v tigers were when international players were unavailible, and Leicester would have lost the ***le due to an administrative error docking them a point. I don't think Gloucester were cheated out of a ***le this time.
[/b]

Undiluted crap, being spewed out from a very biased source.
Things happen in a season, it's the way the cookie crumbles. It shouldn't come down to a "grand final".
A season is won on consistency, Gloucester proved to be more consistent.
It is preposterous in my opinion that a "one-off" game is set up to dictate who should be crowned the league champions.
You would have said it an injustice if Bristol or Saracens ended up winning the ***le - just as it is now, wiht Leciester being champions.
An injustice to good rugby, consistency, and more than anything an injustice to Gloucester...the rightful champions.
They were cheated out of a ***le this time, just like when i saw Wasps walk over Leicester (last season or season before?) to take the ***le when the Tigers were rightfully champions.

That 17 year old scrummie who used to play for my team's rivals (Walsham) looked a right gobby ******* on the field. You could tell his experienced forwards were getting ****** off at him barking orders!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

What? even the all blacks? :eek:) Haven't got to watch the match owing to a combination of night shifts and a new baby but it sounds like i missed a corker.
[/b][/quote]

I was mainly referring to domestic teams, but I think even the ABs defence would have struggled to contain them at times today.

And when this comes from a Northampton fan, you know it's serious.

Latest posts