Friday

Ulster v Munster - 19.05
Glasgow v Treviso - 19.35
Edinburgh v Zebre - 19.35
Cardiff v Scarlets - 19.35

Saturday

Ospreys v Dragons - 15.00
Leinster v Connacht - 17.15

Derby weekend with a side of Scots dicking on Italians! I'd like to write a sexy, funny, interesting preview that makes you all think I'm very tall and handsome but it'd just read 6 home wins and I'd still just be 5'10" and handsome at the end of it all!

Derby weekend with a side of Scots dicking on Italians! I'd like to write a sexy, funny, interesting preview that makes you all think I'm very tall and handsome but it'd just read 6 home wins and I'd still just be 5'10" and handsome at the end of it all!

Sure we'll have a whip around and buy you a pair of high heels for your birthday...

Can definitely see the Munster pack doing us on Friday. Whether Duncan Williams can direct that pack sufficiently well to make it count is another matter.

Glasgow easy.

Edinburgh are pish. Zebre are sh|te. Pampers are the solution.

Blues to beat Scarlets up front.

O's to destroy Dragons all over.

Connacht to play all the footie, but go down to a typical dirty Dub... err Leinster performance.

Sure we'll have a whip around and buy you a pair of high heels for your birthday...

Can definitely see the Munster pack doing us on Friday. Whether Duncan Williams can direct that pack sufficiently well to make it count is another matter.

Glasgow easy.

Edinburgh are pish. Zebre are sh|te. Pampers are the solution.

Blues to beat Scarlets up front.

O's to destroy Dragons all over.

Connacht to play all the footie, but go down to a typical dirty Dub... err Leinster performance.

Keep an eye out for Griesel off the bench. A very good player

Our pack should make hay against that Ulster pack. If ever their was a time to put the ball up our jumpers and stick two fingers up to those beautiful Ulster backs it's this week. **** 10 man rugby, let's play 8 man rugby. I want Williams to be able to sit down next to the posts and make a daisy chain without fear of the ball coming near him. Lord help us if their backs are given time to play the ball.

Expecting Edinburgh, Connacht and Dragons to get some surprising results during international duty. Dragons will run Ospreys very close. Expect Connacht's rubbish defence to be at least one point less rubbish than Leinster's for the second straight time away from home :)p) as I imagine the champs will feel they have a very big point to prove.

Italians will be a joke during the international window. Just hoping they can keep it in any way respectable. Not sure what Glasgow does at 10 with Russell and Horne on international duty. Look out for inexperienced yank LangiLangi for Glasgow getting his first chance. Very mobile big lad.

Last edited:
Expect Connacht's rubbish defence to be at least one point less rubbish than Leinster's for the second straight time away from home :)p) as I imagine the champs will feel they have a very big point to prove.
Leinster nilled Connacht in the RDS last season, Connacht have never won a game in the stadium and haven't won in Dublin since 2002?! :huh:

Ireland's internationals are available too!

Leinster nilled Connacht in the RDS last season, Connacht have never won a game in the stadium and haven't won in Dublin since 2002?! :huh:

Ireland's internationals are available too!

Pro12 final last year. Away from home. Stuffed yez

Our pack should make hay against that Ulster pack. If ever their was a time to put the ball up our jumpers and stick two fingers up to those beautiful Ulster backs it's this week. **** 10 man rugby, let's play 8 man rugby. I want Williams to be able to sit down next to the posts and make a daisy chain without fear of the ball coming near him. Lord help us if their backs are given time to play the ball.

Ulster's pack has been a lot more solid than its been given credit for. Its problems have existed when the ball is put into its hands, not when the ball is in the opponent's.

That said, that's not a pack I have a great amount of faith in. I never thought I'd say this but I wish Peter Browne and Clive Ross were starting.

Not hugely impressed by the back line either tbh.

Hah, forgive me, I was just being mischievous around Connacht here. My predictions are out the window as strong teams are being picked. I'd read a complaint from one coach or union about having a "derby" round at the international window when big name players are unavailable and was basing the predictions around that. That not being the case I think the shout of 6 home wins is sadly accurate. Really hope Scarlets, Connacht and Munster can pull off away wins to spice up the league and make it a genuine eight horse race.

We not at races. I've feelimg this could be a 5 pointer to Ulster.
Piatau on a different planet tonight.

Zebre win away to Edinburgh! :0

Ulster Munster was a strange game but good comeback from Munster. They've the pack and Rory Scannell to thank.

Some real away from home upsets that are great for the league. Zebre's first ever win in Scotland too is a crazy shock after their respective European results.

New US raw talent Langilangi comes on as sub on debut for Glasgow, makes three tackles without wrapping arms, gets two yellows and a red for his trouble. All very strange as there were no antics like that from him in PRO Rugby. He could be making the trip back across the pond ASAP if his attitude doesn't improve.

The other low point of the night was a seven minute period of scrum resets and penalties in Blues vs Scarlets, including two yellow cards. I've never seen as long as that. Hopefully never will again.

We got out of jail. Had great few drinks after with Ulster lads. They put up lovely tribute to Axel. Jaco Taute for president.

Latest posts