• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunner's 08 kit thread.

Sorry KeardiffBlues, completley forgot. Really just have to add the extra sponsor logos to the shirt.
[/b]

It's ok, :wah: as long as it gets done soon i don't mind, :p:cheers:

I've not got plans in particular for the Wales RWC shirt, but I will make it if I find time.

Llanelli is on my list of kits to do, but I want to start the Exiles kits first. That way, I have a tempalte to make Glouscter kits with. Also, now know that Glasgow have just swapped over there home and away shirts and what the new Edinburgh away shirt looks like so I'll finnish that up in the next couple days or so. Weegie kits are actually done, just need to upload them.
[/b]

which i cant wait for ;)

I've not got plans in particular for the Wales RWC shirt, but I will make it if I find time.

Llanelli is on my list of kits to do, but I want to start the Exiles kits first. That way, I have a tempalte to make Glouscter kits with. Also, now know that Glasgow have just swapped over there home and away shirts and what the new Edinburgh away shirt looks like so I'll finnish that up in the next couple days or so. Weegie kits are actually done, just need to upload them. [/b]

Good to hear! Thank you so much for doing the irish kits, i'm looking forward to them!!
Cheers

If you go over to my site, you'll find the new Leinster home and alternative kits for the 08 season.

www.egr08mods.moonfruit.com
[/b]

The kits are absolutely fantastic, BUT, the Ulster one doesn't work for me. There is one of those "send" "don't send"to Microsoft errors and the game crashes.

All the rest are working well, because I downloaded a lot, and was able to isolate the Ulster references...

Could you possibly help me,

Cheers,

Niue

any idea when the welsh rwc kit will be done? can you also do the llanelli scarlets new kits, cheers
[/b]

I've done Wales RWC kits. Check out my thread :cheers:

Hmm, that's a weird error. The Ulster kits work fine for me. I'll try the downloaded ones later. I did just lift them from my own directory, so in theory they should work.

Hmm, that's a weird error. The Ulster kits work fine for me. I'll try the downloaded ones later. I did just lift them from my own directory, so in theory they should work.
[/b]

Thanks for your help.

Will try again. By the way, brilliant work on all the others.

Defo is an Ulster problem. Doesn't work... The screen goes to the stadium select screen, and as soon as I continue, the screen goes black, then pops up the "contact" Microsoft error box.

All the rest are spot on, so it must be a wee glitch... :(

I tried to play as Ulster WITHOUT the new kit, and it still didn't work, so likely an OzRos problem with Ulster.

Apologies are more than likely to you, Edinburgh Gunner!!! Sorry, if I've wasted your time.

If you've any suggestions, or heard of this problem before, please let me know.

Thanks,

Niue

I tried to play as Ulster WITHOUT the new kit, and it still didn't work, so likely an OzRos problem with Ulster.

Apologies are more than likely to you, Edinburgh Gunner!!! Sorry, if I've wasted your time.

If you've any suggestions, or heard of this problem before, please let me know.

Thanks,

Niue
[/b]

That's true. I was playing the Heineken Cup with Stade Francais and when i play against Ulster the game crashes. So i can't play the Heineken Cup! In the exhibition match there is no problem. I think that must be some player in the replaces.

Well I use the OzRos, no problem. I'll upload my roster when I get back to the Burgh tomorrow (in glesgae at my girlfriends till tomorrow afternoon). That's based on that rosta with Embra and Glesgae updated.

Problem fixed now without great "outside" help from our man from Genoa. Wasn't a kit problem at all (Ulster kit amazing). It was an Ozros error. I took the Ozros out of my docs and used the rdf file in the EA Sports general folder and bob's yer father's brother...

Apologies by the bucket-load. I'm new to this!!! Sorry times 10.

Ok...so I've not been very active for a while.

Reason is mainly I've not had a huge amount of free time. I work 6.00am - 3.00pm five days a week, and I've got training 2 days a week, aswell as 2 gym sessions and games. I also do coaching at my old school. So whatever time I do now have I'm spending relaxing. I'll re-upload the links that have gone dead, and I've done some new kits. Llanelli home and away (not the best kits i've ever done but it's a pretty basic kit, need a copy of the fcc sponsor) and I started the Dragons home shirt, need to tweek some stuff on that.

I have done Llanelli home and Away and also Dragons Home.

Left to do are Munster away, Ulster Away and i'm not sure if you did glasgow away. The rest have been done by myself.

Would appreciate your Edinburgh away as the link is dead on your site.

Please see the MegaUpdatePatch thread if you wanna catch up with the latest mod project.

I did indeed do the Weegie away. It's just last years home kit. Munster away should be ok, Ulster away....ergh I'll find photos somewhere.

Ulster away is easy. It's just all black with a couple of white lines across the chest and the same on the back.

Aye it's similar the other CCC templates.

Well I'm off to bed. 6.00am starts are a killer.

Latest posts