• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunner's 08 kit thread.

Edinburgh Home and Alternative 08

Click to download from SpeedyShare.

If there are any other links that have expired, could someone please let me know? I know speedyshare expires after about 30days. I tried uploading here but it didn't work, so I'll try and find somewhere else.

Thank you very much, pal :)

Alright, I just checked your links, and Scotland, Glasgow, Ulster and Leinster have all expired

Yeah they probably all have. Well, need to add the Scotland sponsor logo to that so I'll just upload that link again.

You can upload them on your moonfruit site. A very good alternative and no pop-ups etc.

Image1-3.gif
Hey hey hey....

Havent' made any kits for a while really, so I'm back. I've done Glouscester's home kit. It's not the final version, which I'll upload along with my other kits. I've updated pretty much so all of my kits in one way or another, i also did Connacht for shits and giggles.

So I'll post when I've updated the website.......

Edinburgh Gunner great to see that you are making kits again!Can you maybe try doing the Sharks(Super14) kit?It has changed alot from last year.

Keep up the great work on the kits!

Cheers
Ross

Yeah I will do this week...

Updated the site. Gloucester kits aren't up yet...but will be soon!

Ok, so not long after I make a comeback my pc goes wonky.

Basically, computer has been really slow recently and I went to play PES08 it just crashed. Tried to restart the PC but after the second BIOS bleep nothing happened, and all I had was a flashing BIOS command line with no windows loading up.

I've been away this week, but I'll be home tomorrow afternoon so I'll get my brothers old PC, put my hard disk in it so i can save all of my stuff (hopefully) and then upload to my site for you to download.

I'm gonna get a laptop when i get paid on Tuesday though, cause this is just silly the amount it's been crashing.

Could you do Wasps kits? Molodrinker seems to have done them but hasn't uploaded them.

Thanks

Tom

Could you do Wasps kits? Molodrinker seems to have done them but hasn't uploaded them.

Thanks

Tom
[/b]

London Wasps kits are avaible on the Mega Update Patch

<div class='quotemain'>

Thanks

Tom
[/b]

London Wasps kits are avaible on the Mega Update Patch
[/b][/quote]

Wheres the download do you know?

Ok, so I've got a new laptop and I've recovered the files from my computer.

The sad thing is that this laptop doesn't really run rugby 08 well, which is weird given that it says the gfx supports up to 252mb. Mind you, it is an intergrated Intel GMA x3100...maybe some more ram might help the issue....It' still playable but really only in the smaller stadiums.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions of things that might improve the gfx, that'd be great.

But that side...

I've uploaded the Gloucester Rugby home kit to my site...

www.egr08mods.moonfruit.com

Hey Edinburgh Gunner

I want to download your Gloucester Rugby home kit but when I go to your site and go to the kit download section I can't click on the Guinness Premiership button,any idea why...?

Cheers
Ross

With Moonfruit, sometimes you have to make a link by adding a special widget over the image. Either that hasn't been done or the link is borked.

I tried to find the page myself, by typing possible page extensions but that drew a blank.

Until EG fixes it,it is not available for download, although it has been uploaded.

Whoops, forgot to link the GP logo to the download page...my bad....

Should be it now.

@ Edinburgh_Gunner .. Do you intend to make the Away kit?

Do you have an editable psd file so maybe i can make it?

Latest posts