• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 23 2006, 10:13 PM
Im sore for 3 or 4 days after a game of touch.
Maybe you should tell the person touching you to be a little more gentle ;)

Originally posted by Confused+Apr 22 2006, 10:07 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Apr 21 2006, 09:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'>2,318 posts. Do you have a job???? WTF do you do all day?

As a matter of fact, I have been here longer than you...only by a few months but still makes a difference.

I feel the need to post more and to actually have an interesting point of view.

And CeeJay I do in fact have a part time job aswel as sixth form college.

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p [/b][/quote]
Air Ben,

So is that a self-proclaimed interesting point of view or do others share this opinion?

Only a few months but that makes a difference? For me 12 months and about 110 posts. About 10 posts per month.

For you I will be generous and I will count 16 months. In that time you have 2300 posts which off the top of my head is roughly 150 posts a month or five posts a day. This actually isn't all that many if you think about it. Maybe a post in Rugby gaming, a post in Other, and a couple posts on other parts of the board.

I agree that number of posts actually means little. I will never again think i post too much though. There have been a few times when I had the last post on about five different threads and I thought to myself that perhaps i was posting too much...

Post away... [/b][/quote]
I agree... empty can rattles the most an all that. It's not about how much you post, it's about what you say and how you say it.

Congratulations on your anniversary, I believe with marriage the first anniversary is paper, so print my post and frame it, place it next to your TV, then settle down in your comfy chair with a cold beer and enjoy watching a game. :D

Gentlemen a toast: :buddies:

"May Confused and The Rugby Forum have a relationship that goes beyond the diamond anniversary stage" :cheers:

Originally posted by Air Ben@Apr 27 2006, 08:56 AM
Is 18 classed as a nipper around this shanty town? :huh:
show some respect man, this is a forum :ranting:

I guess jacko is the real nipper of the forum, you guys arent far behind though. Im a mature member, not quite a grandad yet. Anyway kaftka youll be 27 soon, and suddenly it wont seem so old!!

Originally posted by Quintes+Apr 27 2006, 02:21 AM-->
Originally posted by Confused@Apr 22 2006, 10:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Apr 21 2006, 09:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'>2,318 posts. Do you have a job???? WTF do you do all day?

As a matter of fact, I have been here longer than you...only by a few months but still makes a difference.

I feel the need to post more and to actually have an interesting point of view.

And CeeJay I do in fact have a part time job aswel as sixth form college.

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p
Air Ben,

So is that a self-proclaimed interesting point of view or do others share this opinion?

Only a few months but that makes a difference? For me 12 months and about 110 posts. About 10 posts per month.

For you I will be generous and I will count 16 months. In that time you have 2300 posts which off the top of my head is roughly 150 posts a month or five posts a day. This actually isn't all that many if you think about it. Maybe a post in Rugby gaming, a post in Other, and a couple posts on other parts of the board.

I agree that number of posts actually means little. I will never again think i post too much though. There have been a few times when I had the last post on about five different threads and I thought to myself that perhaps i was posting too much...

Post away... [/b][/quote]
I agree... empty can rattles the most an all that. It's not about how much you post, it's about what you say and how you say it.

Congratulations on your anniversary, I believe with marriage the first anniversary is paper, so print my post and frame it, place it next to your TV, then settle down in your comfy chair with a cold beer and enjoy watching a game. :D

Gentlemen a toast: :buddies:

"May Confused and The Rugby Forum have a relationship that goes beyond the diamond anniversary stage" :cheers: [/b][/quote]
Thank you very much...

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 27 2006, 11:24 PM
I guess jacko is the real nipper of the forum, you guys arent far behind though. Im a mature member, not quite a grandad yet. Anyway kaftka youll be 27 soon, and suddenly it wont seem so old!!
Pfft... I'm 18. According to GG, I'm a my peak sexually. You are 0.5 of a life older than me. You are me and a half.

Don't give me that ****. I have 20 years left in me yet.

thats exactly what i said when i was 18! Suddenly youll be 27 going s**t, dad was right, it does happen real quick. Thats what i miss the most about 18, that feeling of i dont hav to worry, coz im only 18. Time is on my side. Now, me and time dont get along so well, were constantly fighting and i cant see it getting better in the future!

So, dont listen to me and my ranting, not tying to bring you down, enjoy the bulletproof years! Youll need a flak jacket soon enough.

Well...I still hav about 12 years left in me!!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 27 2006, 09:36 PM
thats exactly what i said when i was 18! Suddenly youll be 27 going s**t, dad was right, it does happen real quick. Thats what i miss the most about 18, that feeling of i dont hav to worry, coz im only 18. Time is on my side. Now, me and time dont get along so well, were constantly fighting and i cant see it getting better in the future!

So, dont listen to me and my ranting, not tying to bring you down, enjoy the bulletproof years! Youll need a flak jacket soon enough.

Well...I still hav about 12 years left in me!!
yip you are right Ceejay. THat's what I called them too, 18, the bullet proof years. It does go quickly and millions of people told me but I just didn't give a rats arse at the time. The thing that takes your bulletprovability away even more is GF's and then kids. Suddenly when you go snowboarding you are more scared. Don't want to take uneccessary risks and drive a lot slower,

12 years? **** that man, I've got another 60 years left in me yet man

Its funny how all the stupid advice people kept giving you was right!! But you could never listen, and the cycle continues. By 12 years, i mean 12 years of scoring chicks in their twenties, he he.

Latest posts