Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Confused, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Confused

Confused Guest

Let me think. My most talked about games.

1) NCAA Football 2006
    2) Rugby 2005
    3) The Godfather

Everything else is a distant 10th place...

Haven't hardly played Rugby 2006 because I got the Godfather...

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Im confused aswell.

4. Confused

Confused Guest

At least I have company...

5. You thought you would start a thread about yourself being on this forum for ONE year with 113 posts...in the wrong bloody forum...!

Your not the one confused mate :p

6. Confused

Confused Guest

2,318 posts. Do you have a job???? WTF do you do all day? ;)

7. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Well, hes 18 so he may hav a part time job (doubt it) and he probably F**ks around all day. Thats what 18 year olds do, ask Kaftka.

I love generalising. Especially now that everyones posting their age. Before puzzling over anyones posts check their age! youll often find that it answers your question!!

8. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Which begs the question Mr Confused... where's your age?

9. As a matter of fact, I have been here longer than you...only by a few months but still makes a difference.

I feel the need to post more and to actually have an interesting point of view.

And CeeJay I do in fact have a part time job aswel as sixth form college.

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p

10. kaftka

kaftka Guest

As a matter of fact, I have been here longer than you...only by a few months but still makes a difference.

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p [/b][/quote]
    If you lived in New Zealand, I would throw biscuits at you for being held back two years...

...And Ceejay, I do NOT have a part time job thank you... I have a Fulltime job.

But yes, my job is in fact to f*** around all day.

...That is, I am a daytime hooker.

11. What do they call you? SOLID snake?!?!?! :p

12. Confused

Confused Guest

I am an old guy. I'm 36...

13. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Nope. Nothing special really. Occassionally Horse.

14. esoj

esoj Guest

post count and rep on this forum mean very little. they are they for show and nothing else. there is sometimes just nothing worth posting about so some people don't post. others have jobs so can't post as much.

15. Confused

Confused Guest

As a matter of fact, I have been here longer than you...only by a few months but still makes a difference.

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p [/b][/quote]
    Air Ben,

So is that a self-proclaimed interesting point of view or do others share this opinion?

Only a few months but that makes a difference? For me 12 months and about 110 posts. About 10 posts per month.

For you I will be generous and I will count 16 months. In that time you have 2300 posts which off the top of my head is roughly 150 posts a month or five posts a day. This actually isn't all that many if you think about it. Maybe a post in Rugby gaming, a post in Other, and a couple posts on other parts of the board.

I agree that number of posts actually means little. I will never again think i post too much though. There have been a few times when I had the last post on about five different threads and I thought to myself that perhaps i was posting too much...

Post away...

16. Ripper

Ripper Guest

This board would be a better place if we were all like Confused.

We could start a petition calling for the immediate bombing of Iowa.

17. kaftka

kaftka Guest

That's f***ing stupid. Bombs cost money.

Just set fire to their cars and build a fence.

18. Ripper

Ripper Guest

There's cars in Iowa?

19. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Wow confused, 36? is that the oldest on the forum? I think gay guy is 35, and jacko the youngest at 13. Just guessing though, and presuming no-one is lying!

20. Confused

Confused Guest

Well I know I'm not lying. I am old and sore for about 4 days after every match. My wife told me I have to quit playing and can only watch and drink beer. I guess I can do that...

21. Its alrite for some ent it!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!