• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

C

Confused

Let me think. My most talked about games.

1) NCAA Football 2006
2) Rugby 2005
3) The Godfather

Everything else is a distant 10th place...

Haven't hardly played Rugby 2006 because I got the Godfather...

You thought you would start a thread about yourself being on this forum for ONE year with 113 posts...in the wrong bloody forum...!

Your not the one confused mate :p

Well, hes 18 so he may hav a part time job (doubt it) and he probably F**ks around all day. Thats what 18 year olds do, ask Kaftka.

I love generalising. Especially now that everyones posting their age. Before puzzling over anyones posts check their age! youll often find that it answers your question!!

Originally posted by Confused@Apr 21 2006, 05:11 PM
2,318 posts. Do you have a job???? WTF do you do all day? ;)
Which begs the question Mr Confused... where's your age?

2,318 posts. Do you have a job???? WTF do you do all day?[/b]

As a matter of fact, I have been here longer than you...only by a few months but still makes a difference.

I feel the need to post more and to actually have an interesting point of view.

And CeeJay I do in fact have a part time job aswel as sixth form college.

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p

Originally posted by Air Ben@Apr 21 2006, 09:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
2,318 posts. Do you have a job???? WTF do you do all day?

As a matter of fact, I have been here longer than you...only by a few months but still makes a difference.

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p [/b][/quote]
If you lived in New Zealand, I would throw biscuits at you for being held back two years...

...And Ceejay, I do NOT have a part time job thank you... I have a Fulltime job.

But yes, my job is in fact to f*** around all day.

...That is, I am a daytime hooker.

post count and rep on this forum mean very little. they are they for show and nothing else. there is sometimes just nothing worth posting about so some people don't post. others have jobs so can't post as much.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Apr 21 2006, 09:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
2,318 posts. Do you have a job???? WTF do you do all day?

And yes I do f*** around during the day :p [/b][/quote]
Air Ben,

So is that a self-proclaimed interesting point of view or do others share this opinion?

Only a few months but that makes a difference? For me 12 months and about 110 posts. About 10 posts per month.

For you I will be generous and I will count 16 months. In that time you have 2300 posts which off the top of my head is roughly 150 posts a month or five posts a day. This actually isn't all that many if you think about it. Maybe a post in Rugby gaming, a post in Other, and a couple posts on other parts of the board.

I agree that number of posts actually means little. I will never again think i post too much though. There have been a few times when I had the last post on about five different threads and I thought to myself that perhaps i was posting too much...

Post away...

This board would be a better place if we were all like Confused.

We could start a petition calling for the immediate bombing of Iowa.

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 22 2006, 10:09 PM
This board would be a better place if we were all like Confused.

We could start a petition calling for the immediate bombing of Iowa.
That's f***ing stupid. Bombs cost money.

Just set fire to their cars and build a fence.

Wow confused, 36? is that the oldest on the forum? I think gay guy is 35, and jacko the youngest at 13. Just guessing though, and presuming no-one is lying!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 23 2006, 04:39 PM
Wow confused, 36? is that the oldest on the forum? I think gay guy is 35, and jacko the youngest at 13. Just guessing though, and presuming no-one is lying!
Well I know I'm not lying. I am old and sore for about 4 days after every match. My wife told me I have to quit playing and can only watch and drink beer. I guess I can do that...

Latest posts