Votes: 99 41.8%
  • I wasn't planning on buying RWC 2011 but now will

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • I was planning on buying RWC 2011 and still will

Votes: 90 38.0%
  • I wasn't planning on buying RWC 2011 and still wont

Votes: 40 16.9%

• Total voters
Well I hate to break it to you but get over it! It is just the way it is! Stop complaining about stuff you cannot change! There could have been no rugby games! If you love rugby and gaming you will buy either 1 or both games regardless of the lisencing issue! The licencing issue is nothing new!

No, I won't stop complaining about anything that I feel bothers me. Don't feed me horse **** about 'if you like rugby games bla bla'. I will be getting both, but that doesn't mean I have to love everything about it.

No, I won't stop complaining about anything that I feel bothers me. Don't feed me horse **** about 'if you like rugby games bla bla'. I will be getting both, but that doesn't mean I have to love everything about it.

You are not gonna change anything by complaining the game is being shipped! And the people you are complaining to are not listening! But if you want to waste your time be my guest! Please just open a complain tread where you can complain all you want!

You are not gonna change anything by complaining the game is being shipped! And the people you are complaining to are not listening! But if you want to waste your time be my guest! Please just open a complain tread where you can complain all you want!

My head hurts.... Need grammar police.

All I did was voice my opinion and just state that I don't like what has happened regarding the licensing.

I'm not complaining saying things like "OMG the licenses I buy this game wont no never they ruined it damn man."

I am happy that there will be not one, but two rugby games coming out. I just don't like the licensing scenario. Why do you have such a big problem with that? Do you really think my goal is to make somebody listen and fix it???? Grow up.

Last edited:
All my mates i have spoken to think it's **** and Rugby 08 is better. If it wasn't for the dummy passing for example which is a big plus i am inclined to agree with them thinking about it.

Rugby 08 was great despite its flaws. If the new rugby games haven't advanced in terms of gameplay, for me it's a complete waste of money . I don't think rugby is an easy game to code the rules and possible variables. And translating that into meaningful gameplay when you are contesting a ruck, scrum, maul ?

I can see why soccer and nfl make for a great pc our console game experience close to the rules of the actual game but rugby would be a much harder challenge to make IMO.

Latest posts