• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Has this World Cup lived up to its expectation?

And that's not good, because other than scoring goals at world cup finals, I genuinely don't rate Klose.

Anyone just catch Tevez's goal in the Argentina/Mexico match? He was a mile offside, but the goal stood. The ref/linesman both saw the replay saw they were wrong but couldn't take back the goal, madness

England were fun to watch, if you enjoy schadenfreude, which I do, a bit too much. I reckon the the blame is 50/50, the player's should've done better, but subbing Defoe with Heskey when you need goals?

Anyone just catch Tevez's goal in the Argentina/Mexico match? He was a mile offside, but the goal stood. The ref/linesman both saw the replay saw they were wrong but couldn't take back the goal, madness
The ref should've overruled it after seeing that, just for the fight that would've immediately kicked off

Last edited:
The Tevez goal was a travesty as well. Bad day for FIFA.

This may sound extremely bitter but its funny the way all the English pundits are now suddenly up in arms about getting technology brought in but when Ireland were ****** over they all scoffed at the idea of it

This may sound extremely bitter but its funny the way all the English pundits are now suddenly up in arms about getting technology brought in but when Ireland were ****** over they all scoffed at the idea of it

That's because they couldn't give a stuff about Ireland. The same way they never give a stuff about any non home-nations - I believe you have the UK media confused with the Americans.

Latest posts