• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Have you ever hated a player on your own team?

Adam Thomson and the Franks brothers for the all blacks, oh and wyatt crockof****.

you dont support the team you play for? ;)

No no no no I ment like can we hate a player such as chris robshaw aswell as someone at the club we play at for example at under 18s level that we play as a Sunday league

I've never hated a player for being bad as such, but a lack of effort ****** me off no end. Here's looking at you Owen Finnegan.

Matthew Tait for getting injured so easily. Matt Banahan for being a decent second row acting as a centre.

I've never hated a player for being bad as such, but a lack of effort ****** me off no end. Here's looking at you Owen Finnegan.

Amen to that. I'd send the same piercing glances to Lou Reed, but he's too busy looking at his weirdly sized feet to notice.

Amen to that. I'd send the same piercing glances to Lou Reed, but he's too busy looking at his weirdly sized feet to notice.

My daughter went to school with Lou Reed and is friends with him on facebook.A couple of years back in late July she came in one night and went on the computer.She was talking to Lou who asked what he was doing.When she said eating a kebab he said he was doing the same.I said "Tell him he's supposed to be in pre season training" and my daughter typed what I had said.Lou typed back "Tell him I'm running while I'm eating it".:lol:

My daughter went to school with Lou Reed and is friends with him on facebook.A couple of years back in late July she came in one night and went on the computer.She was talking to Lou who asked what he was doing.When she said eating a kebab he said he was doing the same.I said "Tell him he's supposed to be in pre season training" and my daughter typed what I had said.Lou typed back "Tell him I'm running while I'm eating it".:lol:

It'd explain a lot if he is suffering from indigestion during every game. Seeing him named in the teamsheet for Wales also causes me to experience a similar feeling of discomfort.

Every club, if not team, has at least one disrespectful fool, who thinks they're better than they really are. These are the players I can't stand.

Latest posts