• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heads Up - Possible Game Coverage On Nrl Deluxe An

M

Mario

Just a heads up that the game might be featured on NRL Deluxe and Boots N All. As always, the game is scheduled to feature on these shows, but may be bumped in favour of other content. Details below

NRL Deluxe
When: 7.00pm Thursday 29 September 05 (Australian time)
What: RL2 game footage and interview with David Robles, HES
Where: http://www.nrl.com/bigpond/deluxe.cfm (live webcast)

Boots 'n All
When: 5.00pm Saturday 1 October 05
What: Cowboys fan vs Tigers fan RL2 Grand Final Challenge
Where: Channel 9

Cheers Muz! Lookin forward to it! If it has Vossy it'll definately be better coverage than Sterlo mustered, as at least he knows you guys.

I'd be dispointted in Vossy if he missed the opportunity to talk about this game

He's the kind of bloke to mention anything beneficial to the sport

also he loves any bragging rights

I have a good feeling on this - as long as Tony Charmers doesnt press his time

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 29 2005, 02:35 PM
pity we dont get them here in new zealand

good stuff anyway muz
You'll be able to view the webcast at 9pm New Zealand time.

And isn't Boots n All on Prime on Sundays?

there is a webcase???

dunno if boots n all is on sundays, i am not normally home
<

out with my peeps but cheers, i might tape it (if i find a tape)

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 29 2005, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 29 2005, 02:50 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Sep 29 2005, 02:35 PM
pity we dont get them here in new zealand

good stuff anyway muz
You'll be able to view the webcast at 9pm New Zealand time.

And isn't Boots n All on Prime on Sundays? [/b]
Yep, in NZL boots n all is on Sunday afternoons.........

Just seen the NRL delux footage. Bloody awsome in my opinion! They go on about it for almost 10 minutes! The passing looks way more crisp and intuitive, the video ref option looks just plain kick arse, and conversion kicks look great aswell. If there is one thing I'll say, it's that the players still look like they're on skates when stepping etc and that the GF feild markings still aren't right (I know thats nit picking, but still, it couldn't have been THAT hard to put in for that little bit of extra autheticity...), but I'll get over that.

Originally posted by sanzar@Sep 30 2005, 11:58 AM
Just seen the NRL delux footage. Bloody awsome in my opinion! They go on about it for almost 10 minutes! The passing looks way more crisp and intuitive, the video ref option looks just plain kick arse, and conversion kicks look great aswell. If there is one thing I'll say, it's that the players still look like they're on skates when stepping etc and that the GF feild markings still aren't right (I know thats nit picking, but still, it couldn't have been THAT hard to put in for that little bit of extra autheticity...), but I'll get over that.
You could always edit that sort of thing on PC.

Latest posts