• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Health News

Ok not sure where to post this but interested in peoples skincare routine (If they have one)

GF had got me into a routine now with like alot of different products but honestly surprised how well it all works.

Ok not sure where to post this but interested in peoples skincare routine (If they have one)

GF had got me into a routine now with like alot of different products but honestly surprised how well it all works.
Nothing too structured, most is just whatever half decent stuff is on offer at that time:

Morning: Face wash/scrub (only ever use exfoliatior in the shower so depends whether that's morning/night) --> Moisturiser (SPF if I'm out and about, standard if not - hate SPF moisturiser though, like trying to rub white paint into your skin)
Night: Face wash/scrub --> Retinol --> Retinol containing moisturiser

Know what you mean though, skin feels/looks so much better after getting consistent with it

Standard 3-steps system : face wash,toner,cream + hyaluronic acid (from time to time). I used a lot of Arab cosmetics (that I was ordering by internet) for many years before and that was really brilliant,but last 4-5 years I have to use European/American cosmetics (just because I can't order those Arab cosmetics anymore).
I also adore to wash my face with mineral waters (I love Polish "Muszynianka" mineral water, and in Russia I used Essentuki,Narzan etc) but to see a good result you have to try different waters and chose the one that is more convenient for you+ you have to use a new bottle every 2-3 days a week (for example I buy a small bottle of Muszynianka and leave a bit of this water just for my face for next 2-3 days,then I buy a new bottle etc etc).
The previous poster was writing about Retinol... that's a good thing (in general), but only if you know how to use it. It can be dangerous if you use it incorrectly and especially if you use cosmetics with a high percentage of Retinol. I would recommend to see it with your dermatologist/cosmetologist first of all.
One more thing: maybe it's not a "skincare routine" but I'm also a big fan of "face building" exercises, I would strongly recommend you to start to do face exercises every day as well. You'll be surprised with the result (if you do it correctly and really every day).

Last edited:
Yeh I got some korean skincare stuff for Christmas

Do currently
AM
Face wash
Toner
Vit C
Moisturise
Sunscreen

PM
Face Wash
Toner
Retinal/hyaluronic acid switching depending on the day.
Moisturiser

I had acne well into my 40's before my skin finally cleared up. I used all of the over the counter products I could find and none of them worked any better than soap and water. I used a mild soap (Dove brand) in the morning and then again at night. It's been 20 years since then and I know it's different for each person.

If we want to be satisfied with the NHS, we need to stop voting in a party that actively wants to cripple it.

Latest posts