• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heath Ledger Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gay-Guy

Just came through in the news. Unfortunate news for the aussie entertainment industry

What?!
Seriously?
What's the details?
I'm gonna go look this one up.

you liar! there's nothing on the net about it!!! what an attention seeker. delete this thread.

No he is dead.
He's been found dead in his apartment with a bottle of pills by his side.
Try searching "Heath Ledger dead" ...who knows you may stumble across something.

Plus we trust gay guy's word.

What an absolute shame about that news.

yeah sorry gay guy, i didn't even realise it was you posting. just found the article..

yeah sorry gay guy, i didn't even realise it was you posting. just found the article.. [/b]

Yeah I didn't find anything on the net either till I typed in the word "dead"....was listening to Newstalk on the radio and they always say any news that is breaking straight away.

How much money is the new Batman film gonna rake in now this has happened?

How much money is the new Batman film gonna rake in now this has happened?

[/b]
yeah this'll just be more advertising for them. that movie was gonna do well anyway, have you guys seen the trailer? the joker looks twisted. i'm looking forward to this movie!

Well, I'm a massive and I mean massive Batman fan. I have boxloads of comics, dvds and figures and all sorts of stuff.

Y'know what? That's secondary. He has a little 2yr old girl who'll be absolutely traumatised by this. Adults do these kind of things to themselves, thats sad enough.

Kids, especially little ones like that, just have there lives turned upside down by things like this. I hope this little one comes through it well.

i'm sure the kid'll be ok, she'll have millions and millions of dollars to help rehabilitate her. that's a start.

didn't freddie prinze jnr lose his dad at a young age to somethin like this? he turned out ok.

I am shocked, this is one Actor who's work I think has always been undervalued, he has been getting better and better, and from the things I have read his role as the Joker was superb, the jewel in his crown...

Such a shame this guy could of been amazing, well sorry he was amazing in most of his film... always seemed to keep out of the limelight and his self to himself...

A loss to the acting world.

I feel so sorry for his little girl, she will never have her father to guide her through life, its easy to say the millions will ease the pain, but no money will ease that the pain of losing a loved one, its pathetic even suggesting such...

RIP Heath!

@ 187 - I agree with your second sentence. He did turn out ok from what I know.

As for millions of dollars? That doesn't help people mentally. Look at Britney Spears, Tom Cruise, Michael Jackson and O J Simpson.

well i absolutely loved heaths work

especially in the film Ned Kelly

Sadly - in the cowardness of ending it all prematurely, i have lost respect for him

the wake he will leave will be immense - maybe someone can give an insight into the trauma he was going thru, to justify this action....but at face value, he seemed to have things in place - obviously not....

edit

there is talk he had pneumonia, so i take back my disrespect comment until its confirmed he hasnt killed himself

His family have reportedly denied that Heath committed suicide and it is more likely an accidental overdose, as said by police that contacted the Ledgers. He often used sleeping pills as he had trouble sleeping. He also reportedly had pneumonia at the time of death.

yeah all reports say it was accidental.

i was a bit shocked to hear this myself. totaly crazy.

still looking forward to batman will be good to see one of his last performances (he has another movie coming out later in the year as well)

family cover up if u ask me

i reckon he had demons nobody knew about

certainly loved his daughter, and prolly cut up about the split from williams, and couldnt do it any longer from long distance, and prolly hit the bad juice to help him overcome the challenges in front of him

Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes.

Who knows what was going on in Heath's head. If he was in the habit of abusing OTC drugs, and didn't seek help, he was either gonna end it death or rehab.

If it was accidental, then what tragic mistake he made.

BTW if you suggest money will fill the void in that girl's life, then YOU need therapy

BTW if you suggest money will fill the void in that girl's life, then YOU need therapy [/b]
i didn't say it would fill the void or anything like that. i said it would help, as in pay for phsychiatrists and councillors.

Good point.

I don't think it was an accident, apparantly he tried to commit suicide last uyear. Then again, one doesn't know what to believe, the internet is full of rumours and nonsense.

I do wonder how the Batman people are going to react :s They'll most likely exploit is as much as they can, why stop taking from people once they're dead? Love the hollywood way of thinking :s

Strangely, the film I like most with him in it is 'Ten things I hate about you' I must have seen that thing 12 times. At least :s
It's such a shame, especially for his daughter, you just know press will try and harras her mom for a reaction, she'll no doubt have to live through escaping paperazzi.

Another promising celebrity that dies at 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts