• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hec 2005/2006

I wouldn't mind seeing the return match, could be another tasty affair. Nice one it is on next Sunday so I'll get to see it. Good stuff.

nice one - the ospreys should win that at home, i thought tigers looked very regimented, powerful none the less, but no real flair or imagination behind the pack, the ospreys always looked dangerous on the break and should win at home.

mark jones try was the best of the weekend. fantastic

yeah mark jones is a great player and im glad he scored this, i think hes defo back, and im hopeing he continues like this in the run up to the 6 nations

well if he finds his old form, then i think he will, i think on his day hes the best winger in wales, if not britain.

no - i believe ruddock picks on form, and itll depend whos playing better, i cant see rhys williams getting picked on current form

on current form it would have to be shane and daffyd james, but kevin morgan is also a top quality player.

if mark jones gets back to his best then he will walk it. And i know im a turk, but this boy was seriously immense. Potentially the best wing i have ever seen at stradey. And im including Ieuan... but maybe not Lomu

i dont know if he has, but seriously mark jones had the potential to be the best winger in the world, its just a pity he got injured, i just hope he still has the potential and manages to obtain it

on a different note, when is tom shanklin expected back from injury.

Lomu, played in Ieuan Evans' testimonial i will have u know. World 15 v Britain. I was there. FACT.

Originally posted by Symclaw@Dec 12 2005, 11:17 AM
Lomu, played in Ieuan Evans' testimonial i will have u know. World 15 v Britain. I was there. FACT.
Was it a good match?

gaven henson is ****** of theres a good article on bbc.co.uk about it - hes slagging the tigers off for cheating.

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 15 2005, 08:07 PM
gaven henson is ****** of theres a good article on bbc.co.uk about it - hes slagging the tigers off for cheating.
Henson is such an idiot.

Leicester have been cheating and winning for years, everyone with half a brain knows it, but now Henson seems to be claiming some sort of genius status for saying it.

Congratulations Gavin, the new Captain Obvious ™

captain%20obvious.jpg

Latest posts