• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 3

Well, time to turn off.

Glaws can feel really hard done by at end there. Should be at other end of pitch.

Not really, two Leinster forward passes in that passage alone. Glaws absolutely manshaming the Leinster pack at scrum time but not getting adequately rewarded. Leinster well worthy of the lead though, won't really matter in the end aside from neutral perspective.

Might catch up on the Stade vs Lions match after checking out the Sale drama.

Matt Hancock is ******* me off now,
Misses a clear knock on and then waves play on for a shoulder to the face

Feel for Sale here, scoreline does not reflect the effort they have put in considering playing with 14 and bench heavily depleted early on.

Last year dupont would tire himself out and would be gassed the last 20. He's been dominating the last 10. It's against 14 but man things have flipped.

Hancock repeatedly allowing the ball to be stripped after the tackle has been completed is also annoying

Big meh,
First 5 seconds set the tone, then the red card was the final nail - poor quality game, even Dupoint and Ntamack looked ****

Surprised not a red against Northampton. Looked like leading with an elbow

Genuinely surprised Mapimpi just got away with how he spoke to officials there in the Sharks vs Bordeaux match.

Genuinely surprised Mapimpi just got away with how he spoke to officials there in the Sharks vs Bordeaux match.
I think pearce probably saw the replay or the TMO said something. They probably can't review it but it would be harsh to penalize him for being upset with that.

I think pearce probably saw the replay or the TMO said something. They probably can't review it but it would be harsh to penalize him for being upset with that.
It's not that he's upset it's just his actions towards the officials, which he knew were miles out of order given the pleading apology.

Latest posts