• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 3

I said Glaws D was bad at moments earlier, Bordeaux doing their best hold my beer meme. Good lord.

If Munster get a red when compared to the Northampton yellow, that's madness

Surprised he actually gave the red there, thought they'd talk themselves out of it

Wow Munster getting away with putting hands on the floor in the ruck before the balls even placed, thought the latest directive was to stop hands past the ball.

Forced into that by the pretty bad call leading to the pen to take Munster out to a 7 point lead.

GOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOON YOUUUUUUUU SAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNTTS

Because it'd be funny
It's fair enough you'd support Saints with two British parents!!!

O'Donoghue's braindeadedness nearly and might still cost us so badly. He stays on and we probably bonus point win. He was playing really well too. Scraped a win there although I think we got rode rotten at times there. Ref had a stinker against Saints on the Saints for our last three points though. No idea what he was thinking.

Are Northampton thick?
If they kicked to the corner with the best in the world they can get a draw If they get the try and the conversion.

Kick the posts, be 4 points down and have 1 chance to get a try. But guarenteed BP loss but a chance of the win.

Made sense, they lost but no garuntee they'd have got 7 points in the other option

Latest posts